Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I Am Not Aayla Secura

Okay. I am not Aayla Secura. Don't ask me for my autograph. I'm not her. I look like her. I know. But I'm not her. I have three Lekkus! Look, seriously, there are three of them. (Lekku's are the little things coming out the back of my head.) I'm more violet then her... Kind of an Indigo, and I wear a dancer's outfit, so any Sith won't think I'm a jedi. Yes I have two light sabers. I do, but mine are purple and white! And I use them way better than she does!

My name is Erifia Apoc, and I am a Twi'Lek. A Jedi Twi'Lek. I have a very pessimestic view on life. Very Pessimistic. The universe is going to explode. I know it for a fact, I don't know when, but it will. Another thing. I don't like Clone Soldiers. They unnease me. There's something about soldiers all having the same face... Its really creepy.

Lately I've been scouting outer rim worlds. Why not? Its better than being on the front lines, even though I don't have a clone army for backup... *cough* Mace, Obi-Wan and all you others *Cough* I just have myself, and my sabers. So it is more dangerous and less dangerous in some cases.

Now that you know who I am. And that I am Not! Aayla Secura. I think we will get along just right.

If you'll excuse me, I have a CIS reconasance droid to find and make into scrap metal.

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

1 Comments:

Blogger CrazyEwok said...

PEEKKKABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home