Wednesday, November 29, 2006

An Important Message from the Author

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Many of you know me through my interruptions in Erifia’s Posts. Some of you know me personally and we have talked. As you have noticed some heavy changes have been happening in the content of this blog, and I feel obligated to explain it to anyone who reads this blog.

First of all, for those of you who read this blog, thank you. Its your comments and the fact that you read this blog that keeps it going. Which brings me into my next point. Recently, I lost the will to write in this blog. It was a three day blank on all things Erifia.

Many of you are saying to yourselves now, “Three days, I go weeks without posting.” Or “Three days, suck it up.” Or, “That happens to everyone kid. You just lost your passion.” The problem with losing my passion… As demonstrated here…

Short-Post

And

The Winner:

Now over that period of time, I had no ideas I had nothing, and I was thinking of Ending the Erifia Apoc blog. I didn’t want the people who were loyal to keep coming and finding something that I never do on my blog and I stole from Jaba.

I needed something new. Something fresh… I was severly lacking ideas. I said, Well, I can make Erifia fight droids on Genosis. Then I thought, “Real good there, champ. Start Recycling.

Some Droid Virus

I shook my head in disapproval of my own lack of imagination. I then thought, well I could have her kill droids on Mygeeto.

Droid Invasion
Droid Invasion Part 2
Droid Invasion Part 3
Droid Invasion Conclusion
Droid Invasion Day After

“Good Idea there Champ.” So I was running out of ideas. I was on my last bit, and several people have asked, “What happened to Erifia Hating Aayla?” She still does, I promise. Occasionally I will poke fun at her, but how long can you grind one topic into ground before it is dead, right?

So, I was relaxing in my home, and I realized, going to school to be a teacher, I never really did Erifia when she was younger. It was my saving Grace, Padawan Erifia was born. As you noticed that little tri’lek girl has taken over. I am going to start using Padawan Erifia to enhance Erifia, why Erifia is the way she is, in a flashback style set of entries, like the most recent has been.

My original plan was to end this blog and start one in the rebellion era whenever I reached post 200, but I like how this is all working out right now.

If you’ll notice, I finally got my own Blogger Profile, to make posts such as this, and not make cheap short posts then add on my Blogger Dedications at the end of them. But if you look over yonder, Down beneath my blog roll, in my contributors section, you’ll see Leuba Sapphire.

Leuba Sapphire, and I need to thank Dante Typho’s Author and Dante Typho for this one, is one of Erifia’s Aliases. Why would I do that? You ask. Because Whenever I post as Leuba Sapphire, it will be Rebellion Era Erifia, or New Jedi Order Erifia, depending on which you prefer and what Era I am writing it.

So, you ask, What about Darth Inferna? Why don’t you ever post as Darth Inferna? Because I haven’t had to yet. Who knows, the Jedi always walk the line between the light side and the Dark side, soon it will happen again…

That leaves Tatooine and Becca, and you know about them… So, rather than try to expect you to mean what all that Jibberish is, I will make it simple.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Erifia Apoc (Jedi Knight, Republic Spy, Jedi Master) – Era of the Republic [Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith], Age 21-26

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Padawan Erifia (Padawan) – The Beginning of the CIS [The Phantom Menace], Age 6-20 {Usually around 8-13}

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Leuba Sapphire (Rebellion Spy, Rebellion Sniper, Jedi in Hiding) – The Rebellion and the New Jedi Order [A New Hope, The Empire Strikes Back, Return of the Jedi + Extended], Age 27-45

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Darth Inferna (Sith Lady) – Era of the Republic [Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith], Age 23-26

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Becca the Magnificant (Sidekick) – Era of the Republic [Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith], Age 18-21

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Tatooine the Tauntaun (Sidekick) – Era of the Republic [Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith], Age 0-4

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Erifia’s Author (duh) – Millennial Generation, [Somewhere between Indiana Jones Trilogy and Lord of the Rings Trilogy] Age, 20

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Orange Palps (Emperor) - Era of the Republic, The Rebellion [Phantom Menace to Return of the Jedi], Age Really Freakin Old.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Gerith Gwin (Erifia's Master) - Era of the Republic, [Phantom Menace] Age: Dead people have no age.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Aayla Secura (Stupid Dumb Face/Jedi) - Era of the Republic, [Phantom Menace through Revenge of the Sith] Age Around 25.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wookie Psychiatrist - Era of the Republic, [Phantom Menace to Revenge of the Sith], Age 567.

I hope this has been helpful for you. Especially if you are an avid reader of my blog.

I would also like to take this time, to Thank Everyone who is contained on my Blogroll, with special thanks going to Darth Nepharia’s Author, Dante Typho’s Author, and Jardena Oneida’s Author.

I would like to personally thank Dark Jedi Kriss’ Author for talking with me often, and Barriss Offee’s Author.

I would like to thank the Real Rebecca who was my inspiration for the character Becca the Magnificant.

And I would also like to thank Billdo Haggus’ Author for reading from Post one, and putting up with how poor it was starting out.

Anyone who I have forgotten; Be sure to yell at me about it, okay?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for listening.

-The Author

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You know we love ya, no matter what face your wearing. Keep up the good work. *bows to the master*

3:46 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

I'm just a Hero you know, so thanks for clearing up my utter confustion... I kid. Keep it up.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

So what is that in the picture anyway? Is it a woman doing pushups and cursing in some odd language?

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To my dear friend,

If I light a candle, would that light your way?
If I sang you song, would that not help you hear?
If I sat up all night long just to hear your voice. Would you know that I care?

You and I both know that changes have to be made and time does change us all. But we must never forget those that once come before us or those that are still to come and stand where we once stood.

I would miss you if you were to go away and never return. (But I think you already know that.)

5:42 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

I would suggest keeping some kind of character key or something in the right side bar. The roster might just get a little confusing, especially if you do any jumping around.

By the way, I'm starting a new game blog, similar to LGS. Here's the address if you'd like to sign up - http://amazingmutantrace3.blogspot.com/

9:22 PM  
Blogger Crater said...

NIce to see that we all go through this.
I think doing Erfia's past is a great idea.
Its so good I might just steal this idea and do something on my past as a struggling super-human agent in the Eighties.

Oh well nice to see things are still going.

Oh and Koma still thinks Becca is hot.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Such a wide array of characters will give you plenty of scope for future adventures.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There's a real Becca?? Oh my!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home