Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Some Droid Virus

I was droid hunting on Genosis, or more, Finding poor defenseless Super Battle Droids in dark alley's and making them explode. I was getting a good price. Well one of them, was acting really funny. He had grease bubbling from his mouth.

One of the ultimate questions of the universe was answered, "Can Droids Sneeze?"

Yes. They can.

He sneezed on me. Apparently he had a virus of some sort. So I put him out of his misery, and collected his mother board. For every mother board I turn in, I get 50 credits. Eventually, I plan on retiring on that right?

After being sneezed on by a droid I wanted to get washed off. So I rushed to my shower, and my warm bed and room.

When I woke this morning, my nose was running. I blew it on a tissue cloth. It was black. Ewww... gross. I sneezed and oil blew out of my nose! Ewww! Gross!

How did I catch a virus from a droid? The physics of it sickens me. I can't even begin to imagine. It was a bit of corrupted data, and it transfered from Oil to me. By all accounts, it makes no sense.

I decided to counter attack it with my own senseless reaction to catching a droid virus. I shoved a computer cable up my nose and scanned my body for viruses.

Thankfully Ortan the Genosian Virus Scanner was installed on my computer. It found the virus which had inhabited my middle lekku (One of the things coming out of the back of my head) it destroyed it somehow and after one last oily sneeze I felt much better. I decided rather than go out today. It was time to just lay down and question reality.

So if you'll excuse me, I have a some serious ultimate questions to answer,

Hugs and Oily Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home