Monday, March 27, 2006

Still on Kashykk

After the horror that preceded this entry. I went to Kashykk, and I beat my head off a rock for several hours. Then I decided to see a psychologist. You don't understand, I had to. It was too traumatic for me not to.

I went to a Wookie Psychologist. It was a good idea I think, or I thought... Here is an excerpt from our discussion.

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"I saw Mual, The Emperor, Grevious and Dooku, having a slumber party."

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"I know, but I'm a Twi'lek, I had to play truth and dare with them.

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"Right... So I had too."

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"You mean besides seeing them all sitting around in pink pajamas and playing Truth and Dare? I don't think anything."

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"Well, they made me do some stupid dares."

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"Nah, they weren't that bad."

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"The Truths... Uhm..."

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"What do you mean you think you've found what was so disturbing about it?!"

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

I began to stutter, "They... Asked me who I liked at the Jedi temple?"

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"Obi-Wan..."

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"No! He's a disgusting slob! I liked him when he was younger!"

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"Maybe... I guess..."

I then took a deep breath, what he was saying was making a lot of sense.

"I get it... But please, tell me I'm not crazy when I said it was disturbing before that."

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"Thank you Doc."

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}

"WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? I DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH MONEY!"

{Indistinguishable Wookie Speech}
Then he stood and drew a wookie crossbow.

"Okay... I have the money..."
I gave him the money he asked for, a full month of pay and droid mother board collecting. Let's just say it was not a small amount.

I left, and took a breath of fresh air, thankful that my problem had been solved.

If you'll excuse me, I've got to raid a droid factory so I can make up for this loss,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home