Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Femme-Bots and Guns (Conclusion)

Three shots; I had done more with one. But the training range when I was a child, and this open square were two different things. I didn’t have mirrors. I only had three shots left. And I was not going to pick… I got it!

I lifted the GAR Mini-gun with the force, and I moved it slowly towards another building. Once it was there, I set it aimed at the patrol. I got my sniper rifle ready, and I used the force to pull the trigger of the mini-gun.

There was a volley unleashed, and all of the droids who were waiting rushed out, and began to fire at the rooftop the mini-gun was at. I saw the Droid Commander. I noticed he had six subordinates with him.

I aimed at his CPU, and I pulled the trigger, and he dropped to the ground. The two droids with slicers quickly covered him, and I used my remaining two shots to tear into them. And there were four left. My position having been given away, I had no choice but to lay down hidden from their blasters.

I concentrated, and pulled the trigger again of the GAR Mini-gun. It fired and they were confused, and they started firing at it again. I held up my pistol, and I shot at one in his CPU.

He dropped to the ground, and they began to fire at me again. It kind of made me wonder… I pulled the trigger of the mini-gun again, and they started firing at it. I lifted the pistol, and took out another.

Surely, they would not fall for that again. But I tried anyway, repeated the process, and I noticed all the droids were toast. I grabbed my sniper rifle off of the roof, and I dropped down to street level, and I looked outwards for more droid patrols, this was the only one.

I walked over to them, and I grabbed the subordinates’ blasters and I tossed them away. I then went to take the Droid Commander’s Bulldog (An automatic [rapid fire] rocket launcher). And he rose, and held it point blank at me.

“The Ruse seems to have worked,” he said.

“Looks like you got me, what are you going to do with me?”

“Kill You.”

He clicked the bull-dog’s trigger, and I jumped to the side, and the rocket went past me into a store front. I landed with a thud, and I quickly grabbed my pistol and unleashed several shots into his main firing arm. I kicked the bulldog to the ground, and I grabbed it. It had about five shots left, and I fired all five of them at him, and I force ran out of there.

All that I know, was the explosion (even after I had ran some distance) knocked me to the ground. I stood from the ground, I had scraped up my legs, arms, and palms, and probably my cheek some, I hurt all over.

I walked up to the poor clone, I had knocked unconscious, and I handed him his blaster pistol back. The poor guy was so confused her could only speak in mumbles.

“Thanks,” I said, “Maybe next time you could help?”

If you’ll excuse me, I am going to go find Becca and doc her a weeks pay,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I didnt know you paid Becca.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Fembots? *snort* No commnet on that!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Impressive kill for one so young.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Poor Becca...just before Christmas as well.

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home