Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Author is Pushy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Erifia won't be joining us today... At least not right now.

ERIFIA: Hey! Hey! Stop it! This is my blog!

So, anyway, Erifia won't be-

ERIFIA: HEY! Look here, you pushy, inconsiderate, pushy man... What do you think you are doing?

Plugging my Radio Show of Course.

ERIFIA: Selfish! Selfish!

Not like that, it's my Blogger Dedication, and this week its special.

ERIFIA: Why?

Because, without this guy, you wouldn't exist.

ERIFIA: Oh... I know who it is. I'll be good.

So, I want to make a big deal out of this blogger dedication, and this one is very special, because without this person I wouldn't have a blog, and Erifia wouldn't exist. As he has been an inspiration to many bloggers whose sole reason for starting was so they could someday come even close to the greatness that is his blog, I am dedicating this to Master Yoda.

Of all the figures in the blogging world, especially the Star Wars side, Master Yoda is sacred. No one can even come close. We all may use some ideas he has used on our blogs, it is solely because all of our blogs somehow were affected by him.

I remember myself; (and he was just leaving as I was starting and it made me very sad) waiting for him to do another "Force wedgie all the jedi, I did, Yes." So that way I could have Erifia react to it. Good times, good times.

He's appeared three times on Erifia's blog to date. The first was when he was leaving, and Erifia's Reaction found Here.

In a flashback post about why Erifia hates Aayla, he appeared as a wise mentor. Find it by clicking Here.


After my brother saw me, and I was very sad and depressed, and he made me smile by using a Yoda Pez Dispenser; The post corresponding I made for Erifia can be found by clicking the picture.



The most recent time he appeared, he played a comedic roll in a very dramatic and serious situation. Somehow, after everything, I (the author) came to the point where I needed to turn Erifia into a Master. So, who better than to give her the title than Master Yoda? Click Here.

Okay, now the history lesson is over, let's get to it. I only, honestly have one choice I can do for Yoda, however, I have decided to play two songs. And knowing how busy Master Yoda's Author is, I know he won't get to listen so I will post them here.

Yoda - Weird Al Yankovich

and

Yoda's Clever Advice - Unknown

To get to Yoda's Blog, if you do not have the link, click the picture below.



I thought that picture was fitting.

To listen to my Radio Show, tune in on Thursday (today) November 9, 2006, at 2-6 EST. Blogger Dedications go out roughly at 3:00.

Get the live feed here.

http://wcal.cup.edu/live.mov

Okay, Thats it. I'm done.

ERIFIA: If you'll excuse me, I've got to listen to my Author's Radio Show today,

Hugs and Kisses for Master Yoda,
Erifia Apoc

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*bows to the master* We are not worthy! We love ya, Yoda!

12:55 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Thanks for letting me Exist.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Becca the Magnificant said...

Thanks for letting me exist! (Jon too) But, hey, what do I know?

1:02 AM  
Blogger Tatooine the Tauntaun said...

Me too! Me too!

1:03 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Thanks from me too! And Mr. Snuggles.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

And from me, as well.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Do I have to say so as well?

2:04 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

I miss Yoda.

He's so short and quick.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Ahhh, Yoda.

Had he insisted I stay at the Temple I would have done so....but I sense that even he knew my path would lead somewhere else.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Touched, I am!

Wait - to speak, my Stupid Intern wants:

I really am touched. It was other Star Wars bloggers and fictional bloggers like you that made doing Master Yoda's Blog so much fun. I would not have been able to stick it out for as long as I did without you guys.

And I really, really, wish I had seen this in time to catch your radio show dedication! I have got to check these blogs more often!

11:28 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

You can still listen, its on www.myspace.com/eclecticstorm

9:39 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I just went and listened. Those were very kind words. Thank you.

- Master Yoda's Stupid Intern

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home