Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Guest Poster - Tatooine the Tauntaun [Topic - Mr. Haggus' and Rizzo]



Mommy was sitting in the pretty room, with all the lights and screens, and it rang, and a funny little man was on it.

(Does Mr. Haggus see it the same way I do? Click his picture.)


“Erifia here, I see you got my message Mr. Haggus,” Mommy said.

“Hello Erifia! Hope your doing well, I got your message and just thought I’d let you Know I want a day out with Tatooine. I think that would be most fun!”

“You going to take care of my baby? Or will I have to saber you?” Mommy said to him, was she being mean? The funny little man wanted to give me gifts.

“Of course I’ll take care of him, then again he’s almost twice my size, he might end up taking care of me,’ the funny little man said.

“Mommy! Mommy! Will he play with me will he play with me?!” I yelled.

Mommy turned to me, and smiled, “Mr. Haggus won a day with you in a contest.”

“Mommy! Mommy! He has a funny last name!”

“That’s right Tatooine,” he said, “I’d like to take you to Chucky Rizzo’s for a day. We can play all sorts of games.”

“Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!” I started yelling.

“Yes, Tatooine, that sounds like a lot of fun,” Mommy said, “When will you pick him up, Mr. Haggus?” Mommy said.

“How’s noon tomorrow?” He said, “That gives us plenty of time to play all the games and still get him home for bedtime.”

“Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Did you hear, did you hear?! But tomorrow is a long time away!” I yelled.

“Tatooine, honey, its okay, its sooner than you think. Its about eight now, if you go to sleep, the morning will come really fast,” mommy said to me, “Okay,” mommy said to the phone, “I will see you then.”

I woke in the morning, and I began to hop around, Mommy was already up, and she had made me a bowl of tatooine flakes. I ate them quickly, and she made me get a bath. I kept trying to fight, I hate water!

When I was soaked, I felt cold and hairless, and I was really, really cold. Then she shampooed my fur, and I smelled all clean. I sneezed. Lilacs! Its so girly!

She tried me off, and put back on my translator, and handed me my clean bubble-bub-kin, which she tied around my neck.

He knocked on the door, and I rushed out of it, and I jumped on him, and licked his face.

“You take care of my baby Mr. Haggus, or you’ll get it.”

“Yes mam,” he said.

I began to jump and down, and he took me into his ship, and I sat on the seat, my tail flapping up and down. I began to bounce around, it was taking too long to get there.

“Are we there yet?!” I yelled, “Its taking tooooo long!”

“Almost, “ he said, “It’ll be soon.”

Once we landed, I saw the big rat, and he opened the door, and he put a leash on me, I ran towards the doors, and pushed him through them.

The man at the door, asked us for the money, and he paid, and he said, “Is the animal sentient?” Sentient? What’s that mean?

“What’s that mean mister?!”

“Not to seem rude, but this animal probably has more cranial capacity then you do. He is quite sentient. He can even tell you himself,” the guy took the money, and he handed us golden coins, we walked to the middle of the arcade, and I looked around, there were sooo many buttons.

“So what do you want to play first?” he asked me, “Mr Haggus!” I yelled as I ran towards the giant pit of balls, and leapt into it, becoming buried by it.

Mr. Haggus and I, played hide and seek in the ball pit, and I used my tail like a snake would and I swam through the balls avoiding him when he was it. It was so much fun! I wanted Mommy to be here too for fun!

Afterwards I was hungry… I wanted food. Mommy always fed me at this time.

“How about pizza?!” He asked, and I jumped up and down, he ordered the largest pizza and I began to eat the pizza. I didn’t eat it all, I left him some. I began to jump up and down as I ran towards the slides, and the arcade.

I think, Mr. Haggus, said, “What’s next?” But I was already gone. We played all over the place, and we did dancing, and we did buttons and we did balls and we did food… we did everything

Then the mean man called over the intercom and said, “Chuckie Rizzo’s is closing now.”

I drooped and was sad. He grabbed my leash, and pulled me over towards the exit… I was sad. Mr. Haggus, was a nice man.

We went home, and stopped at McDooku’s on the way home, he bought me a Happy Ewok Meal! I was so excited. I got a toy, it was my mommy, an action figure of my mommy.

Once we got home, Mommy met us outside and I ran to her and jumped on her. She hugged me tightly, “You’re five minutes late,” Mommy said to Mr. Haggus, “Would you like money for the day?” she asked him.

“No, it was fun, its nice to get out and be a kid again.”

I ran inside, and Mr. Haggus, sat down with my Mommy and they talked about stuff, and I fellt sleep laying on my mommy’s lap.

If scuse me,
-Me!

Ps. I can count to 25! 25! Can you believe it!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I can see your Mommy is very protective of you.

You can count to 25!!! Well done; I know a lot of adults who can't do that.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Black Widow said...

25 huh... that is good...

2:32 PM  
Blogger Summer Dawn O'Ciardha said...

For an animal, twenty-five is a very fine number to be able to count to, congratulations Tatooine.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

That's one smart lizard. Smarter than many Colonial Marines that I know.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Wash day and pizza. What more could you want out of life?

8:56 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Let's see. 1, 2, 3, *counts on* 25. Hey whata know, so can I!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When you reach 30, I have a cookies just for you!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home