Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Guest Poster - Young Erifia [Topic - When I was young; Part 3]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I wasn’t ready, but I went back anyway, in my small room, he helped me unpack my things and he sat down on my chair, and I sat down on my bed.

“You did very well at capture the flag tonight.”

“Thank you, I try to do good, but Aayla usually stops me.”

“You know why she stops you and no-one else can?” he asked.

“No, I wish I did,” I said to him looking at him, hoping he could tell me.

“Because, she can see you,” he said.

“How?”

He chuckled softly, “Erifia, you can see in the dark well, can’t you?” I nodded to him, “She’s a twi’lek too, honey.”

I thought for a second, I knew how to stop her from seeing me. Whenever I see a bright light, after my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I can’t see straight.

“You’re thinking,” he said.

“Yes, so?” I asked him.

“Erifia, I know where I am going to begin training you, I will request Master Yoda overload your classes so you can start training with me when you are twelve.”

“Overload?” I asked him.

“Yes, I am going to load your classes heavy, so you’ll only need to take one a year, and I’ll make them something simple… Something you don’t need to be in class to pass. Okay?”

“Yessir. If you want it to be that way.”

“Yes, I do. I want you to want to do this though.”

“What will my training begin with sir?”

“Heavy Lightsaber Combat and Heavy Stealth. Honey, you’ll be one of the first Jedi Spies.”

I looked at him confused, “I don’t understand.”

“Erifia, you are a natural, you’ll be basically playing capture the flag for the rest of your life.”

I smiled, “Will there be many Aaylas?”

“No, not when I get through with you. No-one will be your Aayla.”

“Master, if you’ll excuse me, I need to go shower.”

“I like that,” he said, “If you’ll excuse me… Its catchy.”

“I don’t get it,” I said.

“You’re not meant to. Its just cool sounding, ‘If you’ll excuse me.’”

“I’ll say it more often then.”

“Now give me a hug and kiss, dear.”

I threw my arms around him and kissed his cheek, “I like that, Hug and kiss,” I was just trying to copy him.

“Really now? I kind of do too… I like you saying it better.”

“So… It’ll all the time be like, If you’ll excuse me, I have to go, blank, blank, blank, give me hugs and kisses.”

“Not hugs and kisses, that’s too complex.”

“Hugs and Kisses?”

“Sounds good.”

“So if you’ll excuse me, I have to go get a shower, Hugs and Kisses.”

“Its still missing something…”

“Like what?”

“Do you remember when Kriss does her temple school reports, and she always says, Kriss out?”

“Yes… So… you want me to always be like, ‘If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to go get a shower,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc.”

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I did do that, but Anakin stole it from me. *rolls eyes* Copy cat, he wishes he had thought of it. *smiles*

12:45 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

DJK: Pfffffffffttttt! Nanner!
So that's where you of that E to the A. Coolness.

12:47 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

And I can't spell. Gees!

12:48 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

I had wondered where that came from.

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Master Luminara always telling me that we're always learning something new. Even if we don't want to or aren't really ready to learn.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Hugs and kisses are complicated.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home