Thursday, November 16, 2006

Femme-bots and guns.

“Look Becca, It’s really not that big of a deal, so if you did something big for me, I am going to dock your pay a week, okay?”

“I don’t know,” she responded, “Why would you do that?”

“It is just a show of my displeasure. I mean, I wouldn’t even really count it as 150, I’d more count it as like, 145. Because there are some entries that just don’t cut up to be posts.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about… I brought you here to…”

With that my wonderful sidekick peeled off her skin and was a droid underneath. I have to say, I was a little confused, and I reached for my lightsabers. They weren’t there?

The droid began to fire at me, using a GAR Autofire Mini-gun. Now, Not only was I really confused, I was very confused. I leapt backwards, and I landed with a thump upon some poor clone, and I grabbed his blaster pistol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I stood, holding it steady, and then the blaster bolts flew by me. I ducked, rolled, and stood behind a tree. It wouldn’t give me much cover as it stands. But I needed some. I held it steady, and got him in my crosshairs, and then a detonator was thrown.

I leapt up from tree, and splinter shards went everywhere. A couple caught my leg, threw my force jump off, and I went tumbling in air to the ground. I hit the ground with a thump, and the droid laughed.

What kind of a droid was this?

I held the blaster-pistol steady, I had one chance. Chest, neck, head, central computer processing unit (where the brain should be). I squeezed the trigger, and the unit went down. I ran up to it.

This was good, right? I checked it out. It was a GAR Battle Droid. Why was the GAR sending droids after me? I knelt down, and ripped off the mini-gun. A sniper-beam went right underneath my chin.

I turned to where it was coming from. There was a CIS sniper. Somehow, I honestly don’t see a GAR droid and a CIS droid working together without foul play. I force leapt into the air and another bolt went by me. I shouldered the large mini-gun and unleashed a volley of shots; I didn’t get a chance to aim, and the by luck, one of the splatter hit his eye scopes, and sent him to the ground. I landed on top of him, and dropped the mini-gun on top of his head.

It splattered; or the droid equivalent about splattered. I’m far too busy with these droids to think of good words. I strapped the blaster pistol on my lekku. I grabbed the sniper’s gun. I have to say, I drooled. It was top of the line. I kissed it.

“Hey baby,” I whispered, “Come to mama.”

I waited, on the roof-top, watching the remains of the droid I had killed. Eventually either the GAR or the CIS would come and pick him up. Depending on which one was my enemy. It was a CIS Super Battle Droid.

I held my sniper (That’s right, MY!) rifle even with his CPU. He called for several of his patrol, and they all stood around the GAR droid. I released the first silent shot, and it caused the original to drop to his knees.

They didn’t know where it came from, but they knew it came, and they all held their guns ready looking around. I slowly moved my sights to a mirror in a window. I waited, they began to move around, and I saw one in the mirror. I fired, and the bolt did as I wanted it to, it reflected and made it look like it was coming from the shop.

It missed my target, but that’s okay. I unleashed a shot, and then pulled and I shot the second. The last one standing there, knew where I was, and I quickly charged the cartridge, and fired before he got a chance to shoot.

A droid wielding a cutter ran towards the group. A decoy. No-one knew where I was so they sent in a distraction… I brought my gun to look at where he was coming from. There was a CIS Command Unit over there. But he was protected, and any shot I did on him, would only alert him and whoever else was with him to my position; I also looked at the shots left on the gun, there were three.

The droid that owned this before, wasn’t good at sniping.

If you’ll excuse me, I have to figure a way out of this one,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

-- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hello Everyone, Erifia’s Author here.

As you know I do a blogger dedication every week, and this week is no exception. But the show times, which are normally Thursday from 2 to 4, are now, for one week only, going to be from 2 to 6. That’s right, my co-host isn’t here so I have the reigns all day.

This weeks’ blogger dedication is…



Jaba! I am going to be playing the song somewhere around 3 est. And I will explain something before you all get hung up on the song. I needed something that sounded country, and could be applied to the Star Wars Universe. So whenever it says anything about anything in the skies, change that to ships. And the character of the song on the ground is on a turret.

Thanks everyone… Get the live feed here =

http://wcal.cup.edu/live.mov

-Erifia’s Author

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YEEEHAW! Congrats , Jaba! Don't drop your 'chins'.

12:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is anyone else having trouble with the live feed?

1:19 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You fire well, Erifia.

You are invited to the Enterprise Christmas Party; for all the details about sendong your entry and deadlines, see my Journal.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

The Live Feed is done. I am so sorry Everyone. Its out of my hands. Human error on the part of the technical manager. It won't be up for awhile.

Its "Ghost Riders in the Skies" Jaba... I'm sorry, its down.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You bounced it off a mirror? Holy cow, you're a great shot!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recognition, I am sorry I missed it. I didnt get to the post until about 6:15est.

I am sure it was cool.

DJK: I wont drop mine if'n you dont drop yers.

5:57 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Chicks with guns. Very inspiring.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

Great shot, I'm glad I am not the only one who can use a blaster that well*grins* Too much of a long story.. I might be able to tell about that sometime

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home