Thursday, December 14, 2006

Guest Poster - Darth Inferna [Topic: Whispers of the mind.]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hey Erifia- It is just me. I'm here you know? In that prison you locked me in.

I'm not going to go away. When you sleep, and those fevered dreams come to you? The one where there are screams and all you feel is heat and joy.

That's me sweetie.

Whenever you drift off, and when you wake and find yourself holding a lightsaber, that's me.

See what you don't realize, my precious Erifia, is I am always in your mind. I am you. I am your edge.

You can't get rid of me. I am you. Just let me out Erifia. We were so powerful together... Let me out willingly and I will never harm anyone you care about, we could rule the galaxy, you and I.

I am you.

Sweet, sweet Erifia. Remember why I came out the first time, it wasn't because of the competition- It was because you wanted me.

We needed each other. I kept you from breaking. It wasn't Dante, and it certainly wasn't that weak Nepharia. We could conquer her together, show her who is the stronger being.

But unlock me... Let me free. I need to be free.

Until you let me go, I am going to whisper in your year.

By the way- Barriss is almost dead, and its all your fault. Let me free and we can save her.

I am you... Let Me Free.

-Darth Inferna

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Whoa, dark much?

10:59 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmph this is what happens when people repress thier so called " Dark sides." Thay become other personilities or cause some other kind of mental disturbence At least Infernia looks better than the Hulk

11:13 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

I think you and Catia have been sharing a brain at somepoint or another..I really really do..

11:41 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

"Hmph this is what happens when people repress thier so called " Dark sides." "

That's right! Set her free!!!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

No, you don't want to do that.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

She's like a reverse Oreo, Dark on the inside, Light on the outside.

Interestingly enough, the word verification is cairazqy, as in ca-razy-q-ee.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home