Thursday, March 30, 2006

Droid Invasion

What a day I've had.

I was awoken in the morning to this sound "AEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Not only was it people screaming, it was the alarm. Mygeeto was under a wave of Droids. I smiled, time to hunt some droids.

I ran out, and there was absolutely no droids. I looked, long and hard I looked. I ran trying to find them. Nothing. The city I was in had been evacuated.

That was when in the mall I found it. It was nothing more than a simply work droid. It was walking around. It was a droid, so I tossed my white lightsaber, and when it struck it, it exploded. I smiled, and walked over to collect its motherboard. But it didn't have one.

I heard metal reforming sounds... This could not be good.

I turned and there were two of them. I cut into them. They exploded.

It was over... Then. Metal reforming sounds...

There were four of them... I laughed! They were so weak, and there were so many. I just thought of how much money I could acutally get if I let them multiply in the thousands. That's a lot of money.

So I began to hack into them with both of my light sabers. until there were so many of them the mall was filled.

That's when I realized, I had no idea how to handle a thousand of these guys.

They began to move in on me. Thats when they thought it would be funny to pull out their blasters.

I took a deep gulp. This would end badly.

If you'll excuse me, I'm probably going to die.

Last Hugs and Last Kisses,
Erifia Apoc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home