Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ooo0ooO So Close

So I browsing around, and I found this...

Therapist Notes 1 Erifia Apoc

When I went there, boy was I confused, I don't remember writing into a therapist. Okay... here we go.

Whoever did that, had my life down pretty pat, I'll give them that. They made one, tincy, tiny mistake... The last part of it.

"Well I don't really want Hugs or Kisses from you."

Should have been...

"If you'll excuse me, I got to get away from you,

No hugs, and No kisses,
Erifia Apoc"

Props all around though, excellent forgery. So Star Wars Therapist, congrats, you've got an amazing forgery there, just drop me a line, and I will send you in a real letter... Promise...

If you'll excuse me, I am actually kind of pleased, thank you,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc.

5 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

A therpist just for Star Wars, eh? That's not a bad idea at all. Quite a few of the inmates at my school could use some serious help.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wonder who is next on the theraist's list?

2:14 AM  
Blogger Jardena said...

So you didn't write your letter, someone made it up for you? I think the therapist has issues.

2:19 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

The Rapiist is a scray person. Don't let The Rapist sneck up on you anytime soon.

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There isn't a Therapist in the world with enough experience to handle this bunch.

AOC: Nobody * Sneck's* up on Jaba

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home