Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Guest Poster - Tatooine the Tauntaun [Topic: I miss my mommy]

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Following has been translated using the Langorian Universal Translator and was recorded using a halo-recording system.

My name is me... My mommy is named Mommy... But there is a girl here... She wears a mask which scares me... Her name is Beckers... Sometimes I don't see Beckers, then I get scared that everyone left me all alone...

My mommy has been gone... Beckers says she is working... I think she's left me forever...

Like last bright thing, I went out looking for my mommy. I found her! I thought she was gone forever, but she was hiding, and when I went up to her instead of hugging me, she only petted my head... I was sad... She said 'I love you.' Then I cheered up, and she walked down an alley.

Then Beckers came and got me... I wanted to go with my mommy... I love my mommy... She saved me from the souleaters. Then some strange men came to take me away. Back to Home but I didn't want to go... Then Mommy came to get me...

I love my mommy... So mommy... If you can hear me... Come back to me... I don't want to be alone anymore...

If you will scuse -Me

TEN! I can count to Ten!

13 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

was that run through a tranlator, cuz all I ever get out of Tauntauns is "mrgrrggg" or "whorrrrrrgg"

2:49 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Yes... I think he got ahold of my Langorian Universal Translator.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

"TEN! I can count to Ten!"

Is that like a sidekick's catchphrase?

4:19 PM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Erifia,

I think someone is missing you! (and no it's not me!)

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOMMY!!!!

I WANT MY MOMMY!
I WANT MY MOMMY!

I WANT HER NOW!
NOW!
NOW!
NOW!

4:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Imagine hearing that every night... Why can't Erifia get back?)

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just when I think you don't have any kids. They come running out of the woodwork, don't they?

4:42 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I knew about Tatooine... We kind of were made for each other.

4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MOMMY!
MOMMY!

Did you come back to me, mommy?

4:52 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

That giraffe has talent.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR NOT MY MOMMY!!!!

I WANT MY MOMMY!
AND I WANT HER NOW!

MOMMY!? Where are you?

9:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tak, you have to stop being so PUNny. You're killing me!

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR NOT MY MOMMY, EITHER!!!!

I WANT MY MOMMY!
AND I WANT HER NOW!
NOW!
NOW!
NOW!
NOW!

MOMMY!? Where are you?

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home