Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Guest Poster - Becca the Magnificant [Topic - Tatooine's Day out.]



I know this is sooo going to sound like Erifia, but life sucks. I don't know... Like, here's what my past few days have been...

Without Erifia here, Tatooine, her tauntaun, freaks, and cries because no one is feeding him or petting him, right? I don't know what it is, but whenever I go to feed him, he spits out the food. Right? So... That sucks...

He doesn't sleep at night, he only sleeps during the day, and like, I don't know, it so weird, because I sleep at night. So I have to be up during the day, and up during the night for this tauntaun...

Well, Erifia has a great number of mechanical and scientific tools on here, some she doesn't even know about. So Tatooine, like so went and got a Langorian universal translator, and somehow activated it around his neck, and he ran to the door, and ran out it.

I was napping at the time, so... You can imagine my surprise when I woke and found the tauntaun not there... Erifia was going to kill me.

I rushed outside, and realized I was wearing just the most basic of coverings, my face turned red, and I ran back inside. I threw on my trademark outfit and rushed out...

"I don't know where my tauntaun is!" I yelled, and everybody acted like it was nothing.

I ran forward... There was a site under construction, and I don't know, but I thought I saw him, and when I got on the elevator to go up, it stopped about fifteen feet away from him, where he was with a construction worker...

"Aren't you a cute little Tauntaun," he said.

"Whatcha doing?" Tatooine asked.

"Eating lunch."

"Why?"

"Because I'm hungry."

"Why?"

"Because my body has already broken down all the nutrients out of my breakfast, and with the exceptionally hard labor I do when I work it realizes it needs more, so it tells me to eat so I can replenish my energy."

"Why?"

"Because the human body's ultimate goal in the world is to survive, so it will do everything it can to do so."

"Why?"

"Because that's the way life works."

"Okay, I love you, bye bye," Tatooine ran down the berms, and the construction worker said, "Man that was a cute tauntaun."

I leapt from them, and I missed, and I fell straight down. Then I hit a canvas tent, and it shot me back up, and I grabbed the berm, and pulled myself up. I chased after Tatooine, and I heard wolf whistles coming from all the construction workers.

Tatooine then leapt off the side, and he landed on his feet, three stories down, and he ran into the street. I saw three to four vehicles coming, and I winced my eyes... I looked down, and I saw that he wasn't hit because he was small and they were all hovering.

I ran down on the street, and I don't know, I think I leapt on top of vehicles, or maybe I rolled, I don't know, I made it across the street, and by the time I got there, Tatooine had wrecked a glass shop, a pottery shop, and a pizza palor, the owners of which all came out, and said, "Isn't that a cute tauntaun."

I rushed after him, and I leapt, and almost caught him by the tail, but I missed, and hit the ground with a thump.

A kind gentleman helped me up, and handed me a sheet of paper. I was too focused to get a look at him, but that wasn't important. I ran after Tatooine, and when I finally found him, he was walking beside somebody wearing a black cape, an blueish hand came out, and patted it's head, and then, I don't know, Tatooine stopped, and the black caped person, I don't know, kind of ducked into an alley and disapeared. I leapt again and this time I caught Tatooine... I tried to go down the alley, but I didn't let him.

I don't know, but I took him to the ship...

I opened up the piece of paper, and it said, "Cpt. Picard, USS Starship Enterprise, 9-601 - 555 - 3025 Ext. #001."

I don't know what all that meant, so I threw it away.

I locked Tatooine in Erifia's room, I deserved a nice shower, right?

-Becca

P.S. 9

2 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Aww, a talking Tauntaun. You know you probably could have found him by following the smell. I hear they really stink.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

At least you caught him that all that will matters right?

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home