Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Let's (Not) talk about work...

Right, so I am following Mal, who is following these three spies, who is following my employer Dante. If we are speaking frankly, Mal is an evil mastermind who has some wicked plot cooked up.

These spies (and Mal) just don't tire, and a indigo, three lekkued, twilek dancing girl, following these people in broad daylight, would be an obvious choice, but for some reason, no-body is noticing me. I thought it was really odd, but nobody ever notices me, unless they have a given name.

Dante finally turned off into a main republic office, and the spies, (and Mal) followed the road until they came to a side street, and then they went to a large warehouse. Mal disapeared. I looked around, it was well into night, and I looked about. I could see as clearly as day, Mal could not, he was human. I didn't see him at all.

I rushed to the building and climbed up to the window, and looked down in, I could hear the spies, but I couldn't understand them. They were talking about something... Shouldn't my writer, like follow the movie rules? All foreign spies speak galatic common when alone and discussing their plans.

I waited for a second to see if they would switch langauges. No such luck. I reached for my Call Electronically Everywhere Linker, or my Cell for short, and I dialed ACME deliveries.

"Acme here, if you need something delivered conviently no matter where you are, we've got it."

"This is Erifia Apoc..."

"Ahhh, yes Miss Secura."

"Erifia Apoc."

"Right, sorry, Miss Apoc, it says you are currently listening to spies who you can't understand, and you need to understand what they say. It will cost you $50,000 credits... Don't complain about the cost, they might hear you."

"Yes..."

Immeadiatly a delivery girl walked up the crates to where I was, and handed me a bottle.

"Enjoy, thank you for relying on the old gags of Acme. In existance until the end of pop culture."

Inside the bottle there was a fish, with directions that said, 'Place in ear.'



Once in, it felt weird for a second, and then I heard the spies.

"So we conclude this meeting of a rehashing of our plans, and an explanation of where each of us live, our boss, and our one dire weakness. Good. See you guys tomorrow."

Then they just vanished. Period. I curled into a ball, and hid for about a half hour. Once I was sure the coast was clear, I left.

If you'll excuse me, I have to see if this thing can be removed from my ear, and go and spy on Mal in the safety of his own apartment,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifa Apoc

3 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Ah yes, the ultimate proof of God's non-existence. Far too useful for it's own good.

I would have to recommend checking in with Project Backstep and stepping back in time a few days. They don't seem to be using their machine for much these days.

9:23 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I once knew a guy who mistook the Ceti Alpha worm for a babblefish. That was not pretty.

1:05 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I hate hearing ht eplans late. and when will the bad guys learn to stop talking and just kill someone.

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home