Friday, July 07, 2006

Memory; Mission to find the Paparazi (Save DJK)

(My ego centrism has worn off, take a glance here.)

"Where does this clue lead us?" Barriss asked to no-one really, I looked at her as she spoke, then I decided it was better off if I took a look around, “Not a lot to go on.” I said to them, and by them I mean Barriss and Anakin.

Anakin exclaimed, "Think about it. Where would a Wookie get a haircut? The Shaven Wookie Salon on Kashyyyk!"

I’m sure Barriss and I in perfect unison were thinking, ‘How he ever figured that out, I'll never know.’

When I glanced at Barriss, it was clear she had been.

I kept queit, I really was just the strong arm, trying to keep in the back and under the radar, nothing at all bothering me, just knowing that when it came to fighting and evading I had it in the bag. It was really Ani’s quest, and I was in it to help him.

"Where are Jedi Erifia Apoc, and Jedi Barriss Offee," screamed a voice coming from my ship."I don't know...they left and I stayed with the ship." Replied my wonderful and intelligent sidekick, Becca the Magnificent, that’s a girl, tell them nothing. Say ‘I don’t know’ a lot!

But my sidekick was in trouble, and as much as she could handle her own self by confusing them, I knew I had to do something so I drew my light sabers waited to extend them, sneaking towards the ship.'I know that voice,’ I heard in my head, 'It won't be wise to rush up to her with our lightsabers activated. Unless you really want to be in front of the council explaining why, for I do not want that and neither should you. Just let me do the talking and follow my lead.' Barriss was pleading with me not to hurt this woman….Naturally I was a kill now, and explain why I did it later type of person. But it was important to Barriss so I thought in my head, because I’m sure she had tapped me somehow 'I won't... But be prepared, I'm ready for a fight.’ I seethed, as Barris spoke in my head again, 'I don't like the way this looks...not at all!''Who is this woman and why is she yelling at Becca?' I screamed in my head so Barriss would get the crystal clear picture I was painting.

She stopped me by a hand signal, I was trying to trust Barriss here, so I waited. Barriss’ eyes went blank, and I stared at her for a moment, ‘Calm down Erifia, Becca’s not hurt, just scared. I know this woman, I’ve seen and heard her back at the temple, and so have you…’ she told me. I think she was trying to calm me down… I didn’t… I asked, “You mean to tell me that’s a Jedi knight assaulting my sidekick?”
“Yes, can’t you feel her?” Barriss asked me.

“I thought she was dark scum or worse yet, sith scum…” I told her as I spat the words from my mouth. I seethed again, I want to save my sidekick, she’s in trouble, and its my job to make sure she’s okay…

If you'll excuse me, I have to remember everything else,

Hot hugs and fiery kisses,
Erifia Apoc.

PS. 2 (Only two?)

2 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

Huh. I guess I heard the job description of a sidekick wrong. I thought , they were cannon fodder/ human shield

4:04 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Of course the hero has to save the side-kick. That's the whole point of a side-kick. Gives the hero a reason to go out and fight the bad guys.

I mean let's face it, there's really only three standard plot lines for a hero. 1) Stop a bad guy from commiting a crime. i.e. - foiling a bank robbery or launching a missile into the San Andres fault line. 2) Saving people from a disaster. i.e. - saving a little girl from a burning building, pulling a loaded bus back onto a bridge. 3) Rescue the side-kick.

That's one third of all our adventures!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home