Friday, July 24, 2009

Where in the Universe is Erifia Apoc?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gentle Readers,

Typically I am not one for puns, gentle readers, but it has come to my attention that my gracious Mistress has been MIA. Where is she? It feels good to say this again. I Don't Know! What I do know is she has not been around.

It's been quite some time, hasn't it? I don't often check this thing anymore, I got a pat time gig modeling, and designing, and needless to say, the Galatic Republic is a better place because of it. You can check me out on the cover of "Sidekicks Monthly" I didn't look at the magazine, at the inside. But I looked good.

After Erifia vanished, I went back to earth, and have been looking for work since. So far, I've been a waitress. It was rough... I couldn't remember any one's orders, I made horrible tips (Save for the handsome young men) and I got fired at least ten times. I tried working outside, and found myself sunning more then working.

I need to be a sidekick...

Either someone find Erifia Apoc, or hire me as your sidekick, because next time you go in a resturaunt I could be your waitress. I don't know about you, but I think we both think, that we both don't want that...

-Becca

PS. 2

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Someone needs to start putting up 'missing' posters.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home