Sunday, August 12, 2007

Visit Home (Becca)

Hello Gentle Reader!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is Becca! How are you? – Oh… Yeah. You can’t respond. So, I’m sure you’ve all been wondering where I have been. Well, I hope you’ve been wondering where I’ve been, because I’d be sad if you didn’t miss me.

But I’ve been on Earth! I have family on Earth, and they requested my presence. It is hot here. Really Hot: And compared to the ability to fly to a cooler world in Erifia’s galaxy… I don’t know… No Earth AC can compare.

So my father, Daddy and my mother, Mommy wanted me to come home. That’s where I was. So I went back. Now, my mommy loves to shop, and I love to shop!

So what would happen is whenever my mommy and I would fight… I don’t know… We’d go shopping! I would buy her something, she would buy me something.

We, the Magnificanta are a well off family. My father hit it big in the synthetic sausage buisnesss and expended his empire to cover synthetic cheeses and synthetic fuels. He invested in… I don’t know… Uhm… That one thing… Uhm… Macrosoft, or something, in the eighties, and I don’t know, he made millions and millions.

So when I got there, my daddy handed me a hundred dollar bill, and I gave him a big hug. (My daddy didn’t really like hugs, so he showed his affection by handing me a hundred dollar bill, but I missed him so he got a hug.)

I tucked the money in my back-pocket because it clashed with my outfit. I don’t know, he didn’t seem so happy to get the hug. He told me about his business finances.

My daddy wasn’t the same since he discovered I had ‘mutant’ powers. My mom on the other hand, liked the fact I had powers!

She would, I don’t know, take me to book club meetings and little-get-togethers to find out what people really thought of her. I liked spending time with my mom. But my dad never looked me in the eyes again.

I don’t know… It made me sad. So: anyway, like… I came home, and my parents were loving on me ($1,200 from Daddy, he like really missed me) and lots of hugs from mommy, we even stayed up and watched Big Brother 8 together. But—I don’t know

Something wasn’t right.

“Becca,” my mommy said, “Your father and I are getting old. We want grandchildren.”

“WHAT?!”

-Becca
PS. 8

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oppps! *spits*

5:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

ROFL

10:25 PM  
Blogger Superman said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:07 AM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

I have a question: Why?

3:09 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Oh yeah, Hudson's in tha house.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Poor you, Becca. Still, as all their products are synthetic, how about a synthetic grandchild?

2:32 PM  
Blogger Erifia's Author said...

I'm sorry Captain, I'm going to have to shoot you now... Don't help Becca, its more comical when she can't figure things out.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh.... That's... um.... nice?

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home