Sunday, September 16, 2007

Another Reason for the Lack of Posts

Hey everyone,

Here's the story. I know I haven't been posting regulary here. The Erifia Blog is not yet over. I promise. I've got lots I have to do and lots of ideas for the whole thing.

There's a snag...

I've got college starting back up, along with a new apartment, and I've been working on stories on the side. What does this mean?

This means, I've been updating my other blog...

Amelia Cartwright.

Its much easier to make posts on it for me at this hectic time because they are much shorter. So, I want to thank those who check out this blog for updates, I love you. But check over here for now.

Amelia's Journal (or Duchess General Amelia Cartwright)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

-The Author

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

understandable


perhaps you divide the posts on erifia and make them short tbc posts

:)

4:27 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Poodoo happens.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Bill Johnson - Editor, TVChicken.com said...

Boy, can I relate.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Fluke Starbucker said...

I would complain, but I have an eerie feeling that it would sit there and be totally ignored.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

We all love Erifia!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

pfft, prioritizing school over blog, if you keep that up, you have no hope of being a 5+ year undergrad ;)

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I love you so much I'm giving you an easy opportunity to post.

TAG!!!!

*hehehe*

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home