Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Visit Home: Part 3 (Becca)

Hello Gentle Reader!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I’ve decided to take the worst first… Zapp. I don’t know what possessed me to do it, but I did it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wore a wonderful blue dress, and my blue mask, and we left. He pulled his giant ship down in my driveway, and I climbed aboard the Nimbus. He took me to his… Cockpit. He mentioned it like, I don’t know, six times.

“Hey, baby… What do you think of my ship?”

I sighed heavily, and blew at a tuff of my hair, “I don’t know… I think you’re overcompensating.”

“Overcompensating or Making it symbolic… You know you want the Zapper.”

I mumbled, “Maybe a bug zapper.”

“I find the most erotic part of a woman is-“

“I don’t know,” I said, “Stop… Where are you taking me?”

“This lovely little restaurant near here.”

We landed at a Mickie Dees, “What do you think? I’m going to get six cheesburgers, and you can get one, sensual salad.”

My eyes lowered, He was trying to win my hand in marriage and he chose Mickie Dees!?!

“I don’t know!” I yelled at him.

“Whoa… You’re sexy when you’re angry.”

“I’ll show you sexy!”

He changed almost instantaneously and he was laying on the sidewalk wearing a pink robe, “I’m ready! Show me sexy.”

I read his mind, and I made him think I was an atrocious looking man… I made him think that the Nimbus was an enemy ship, and I made him think Mickie Dees was like a fancy restaurant, which wasn’t hard!

“I don’t know!” I yelled at him.

It could only get more, and more painful from here… I still, wholly, blame my parents.

-Becca

PS. 5

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wrong one, girl, Wrong one.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Well, if you need him dead, let me know. I can take care of it. Yeah I know not the Jedi way... but Im not in the Jedi mood this week.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I had hoped it wasn't going to be this one, Becca. Hudson would have been a better choice, and that's saying something!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

He's worse than my son Trunks, Not by much but still pretty bad.

5:10 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Sounds like he has all the charm and class of Toad.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Barris Offee said...

Blame turns to hate, hate leads to the dark side.... Are you sure Erifia would like that?

4:43 AM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

Oh yeah, looks like this is gonna be a shoe-in for the H-Man.

Game over for the other guys.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home