Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Visit Home: Part 5 (Becca)

Long time no see Gentle Reader!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Needless to say, my story’s been done for perhaps six weeks, and The Author is too lazy to post it up… He says its school, but somehow I don’t believe him. He’s got to be graduated; he is The Author, right?

But, I don’t know… I need to get this story out there… So I had one left, Private Hudson.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

He came to my door, wearing a suit, with his hair slicked back. He was trying to look nice. He wasn’t stinky – Like… He was stinky, but it was because he was nervous and put too much cologne on. He had a large bouquet of flowers, and when I answered the door in my long red dress, he looked down, “I’m sorry I’m late Mr. and Mrs. Magnificenta, is Rebecca home?”

“Hudson, it’s me,” I said.

“Oh! Becca… How are ya’ll?” I forced a smile, “I’m good Hudson.”

“Look! I’m gunna take you out for a real nice date…”

Needless to say Hudson’s real nice date, by human standards is not that terribly nice. He took me to a little family restaurant near by. It was one of the struggling places, not many people know of.

When the waitress came over, he kept his eyes intent on mine. I didn’t read his mind, because he was trying sooo hard to not look at the waitress. I don’t know, to me, that was like one of the sweetest things he had ever done.

“What’ll you have?” The waitress asked.

Oh Sweet Protector of All Things Holy! If I hear the words sensual salad again, I’m going to freak.

He said, “I’ll have a sensual salad… She can order what she wants.”

“I don’t know… Uhm…” Given the freedom, I guess I really didn’t know what I wanted, “A Sensual Salad.”

So the waitress brought two sensual salads. Hudson and I talked over our salads. He really is a, I don’t know, a nice guy. But he’s a pervert. If I had a dollar for every time I caught him trying to see me naked.

I don’t know… I think at that many times he’s tried to see me naked, it makes me sick to my stomach. He took me out to a movie, and let me pick the movie! He was like, really sweet the whole date. He didn’t try to put any moves on me…

Until we were in the dark movie theater, he slipped his arm around my shoulder, and I lifted it off. He put it back. I lifted it off. It was a cartoon from that point. On, off, on, off, on, off. Finally, he decided to stick his hand on my knee.

He leaned over to kiss me, and I head butted him. On purpose, but I don’t know, I’m quite good at making it look like a mistake, then I uppercut him. He fell back down a couple of seats away, “What a kiss!?” He claimed loudly, and started chasing me.

I don’t know… Is there not a decent man out there?

-Becca

Ps. 7

5 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You can scratch Hudon off your 'prospective dates' list, Becca.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jewel Doffee said...

I do believe the answer to that question is no, unless you can find a guy named Vandy.

Good luck finding him, too.

5:48 AM  
Blogger Fluke Starbucker said...

I think there's a decent guy out there.

But he's likely to have indecent needs.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Phobia said...

There is

Sadly

He's mine

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://jeditemplecoruscant.blogspot.com/

Copy and paste the link to see who's been using one of your stories.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home