Friday, March 31, 2006

Droid Invasion: Part 2

I'm not dead, surprisngly, I am however sitting in a cell.

After the thousand of droids had me surronded, I tried fighting my way out, well, that failed. After falling from fatigued after killing the first 100 or so they all lept on me.

I've been sitting in this cell, for probably a month or so, they haven't even fed me yet. I can only sing, "Nobody knows the trouble I've seen." So many times before I want to rip my own eyes out.

Day after day went by, no food, no water.

Finally, the door opened, and Grevious walked in...

"Hello Jedi," he said as he led me out in shackles.

He obviously didn't recongize me, I hadn't eaten for a month.

"I hope you weren't mistreated in the *cough cough* two hours you've been in there."

I didn't reply, I knew better.

"Speak, Twi'lek."

"It was only two hours?!"

"*Cough cough wheeze laugh cough wheeze* How long did you think you were in there? A month?"

When I didn't reply, he began to laugh and cough, respectively.

He led me to a large room, and he smiled, we were in space. Escape was obviously not impossible, and the Republic deny my existance, and the Jedi have absolutely no Idea where I am anyway, I had to rely on my own skills... And without a lightsaber, and being shackled... I'm doomed.

It was then, when I saw both of my lightsabers sitting across the room.

"Try it *cough* Jedi, and you'll *Cough* Lose."

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to lose.

Last Hugs and Last Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home