Saturday, June 24, 2006

Bugs, why'd it have to be bugs

(Hey... Hey... I'm getting better, I'm not the only one who saw this, read here.)

(You should be a more avid reader.)

“Don’t worry about it,” I stated, as I stood, “You’ll pay me once its done, Or, I’ll collect it from your flesh,” I said with a sweet and innocent smile, “If you NEED to contact me, you’ll need to use a secure line, and call my ship, there should be someone to answer there, and she’ll say I don’t know a lot. I will start tonight at midnight.” I slipped him a piece of paper with my number.

I walked to the door, and opened it, “If you see me, than I’m not doing my job right,” I took a step out, light sabers, and ship caller, with a thermal detonator hanging from all three of my lekkus.

“I’ll keep that in mind,” he than motioned for me to close the door. Which I started to, and he said, “One last thing. My Apartment may or may not be bugged. I scanned it and I think it’s clean, but another scan wouldn’t hurt. Can you do that?”

I nodded, and closed the door. I walked through the bar, and tossed a coin to Rolthgar.
“Thanks…” I said. Walking down the street. If I used my very obvious ship, it would ruin the point. It took me some time to arrive at the apartment complex, and I saw perfectly clear as if it was day, in the dark halls. I arrived at his door, and I began to check. I disengaged the lock on the door, and walked in.

I was surprised he hadn’t made it home yet, or if he was, he’d never know I was there. I did a walk through of the room with a scanner, than I checked the one place no-body ever checks. I reached out his window with the scanner, and found a bug on the outside of the wall. I removed it, making sure it didn’t sound like I had. I scribbled, ‘Now you know its here, use it to your advantage – EA’ on a sheet of paper, and set it next to the bug on the table. I left silently, and I did a silent sweep of the building to see if anyone was walking around that didn’t belong. Once I was sure that there wasn't, I left the building, and went to my ship to rest for the night.

If you'll excuse me, my time with (the wonderful) Dante is over,

Kugs and Hisses... I mean... Kisses and Hugs... I mean, Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

1 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Boy I hate bugs. There always crawling all over things and freaking me out.

What? Not those kinds of bugs? The eavesdropping kind?

Oh, well those are ok. You can learn all sorts of interesting things with those.

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home