Monday, June 26, 2006

Doing my job...

Hi all, for those of you who don't know me, Good. Right now I am undercover.

I'm going to give you a quick backstory of what I know... There is this cool chick, her name is Oneida, right? She's kind of dating a man named Typho, and there is this other guy named Mal, who took her out why Typho and Oneida were fighting. Now. Oneida and Mal got these messages, from each other, asking them to meet each other. Well, anyway... Long story short, Typho got a replay of Oneida saying some pretty mean things about Typho, to Mal, but it was sliced, and so Typho, hired me to find out who had sliced the picture, and quintessentially finding out who was stalking Oneida.

*Deep, Deep Breath*

So... That's the story. That's why, I am currently sitting on the corner Starbuckers (Owned by Fluke), across the street from the Skywalkers (Owned by Ani), watching this Mal guy. He's a rather droll thing, all he does is sit there, drinking his cofee, reading his paper.

There are like, six attractive young women around him, and he's seen them, but hasn't batted a side eye to them. It seemed so weird to me... I almost wanted to go straddle his waist, and see if he did anything, but there were a few flaws in that.

1) It would blow my cover.
2) Frankly, I think he's an evil man and a player
c) He might shoot me.
Green) Typho would see me.

Wait! Typho would see me? I looked over, Typho had walked right by him, I think he was looking for me. The sly devil. He wouldn't see me. I watched him walk down the street, now, staying exactly twenty seconds (I counted, its true) behind him, were three men, trying to look like they were walking in the crowd.

Now, Mal looked at them, then looked back to his paper. Whether he was some wicked mastermind or not, I cannot say, maybe he just recongized them, or maybe he was doing the same thing I was.

After waiting, thirty seconds, Mal rose from where he was sitting, left some cash, and set the paper down, and he followed the men. I sighed, and I left some money, and after twenty seconds, I followed Mal.

If you'll excuse me, I have four suspicious people to follow, and only maybe one dangerous one,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

4 Comments:

Blogger Professor Xavier said...

And I thought my story lines were complex!

9:22 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

so it is kind of like window shopping at the Mal for you right now.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

At the Mal? WHat about at Mal Mart?

If any more people start following each other around, it might get fairly obvious.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Well, they could start a conga line if music came on.

And Mal is not evil, sheesh

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home