Monday, June 19, 2006

Freelancing

(My Ego-Centrism has worn off, get a differnt view of this here.)

I had begun my transformation. Or at least, my first step. I told some associates of mine, to put it out that I could be found at the club, Smuggler’s Keep. It was a low life club, entertained by Twi’lek slave girls. It kept my cover at least.

One of the low life’s grabbed my leg, I responded by kicking him in the face.

“You like it rough, huh Hun?”

I knelt down close to him, and said, “Do you want to see?”

“Yes!” he screamed excited.

So, naturally I showed him the bottom of my foot. After the first two, the rest fell in line. That’s how it should be. I sighed, and I stopped dancing for a moment, that’s when I noticed a man, looking at me. Not like the others. I met his, there was a pause… He wanted me… Or I should say he needed my help… I could tell.

After I finished I went back to the changing room. There were a few knocks at the door.

“Erifia, room six.”

“Okay Rolthgar, thanks.”

I exited the changing room, I stood outside the door for thirty seconds, its good to make them wait. I examined him… He wasn’t who he seemed. Or at least, he wanted his identity kept secret.

“I hear you’re good at what you do,” he said, and coughed. Maybe my first impression was mistaken. I secretly moved my hand to my back, and rested it on my lightsaber.

If you'll excuse me, this is all to be countinued,

XOXOXO,
Erifia Apoc

5 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I have a song for you:

"I'm your Twi’Lek dancer, a dancer for money
I'll do what you want me to do
I'm your Twi’Lek dancer, a dancer for money
And any old music will do"

4:19 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Tak... I have to say, there is something uncanny about this number 66, it gives me chills. This was my 66th post.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Yeah, 66 spooks my clones a lot, but when I inquired with my superiors, I was told we were all crazy, not to mind the man behind the curtain, and that 66 is our friend. The next day we all got Zoloft shots, and not much bothered us after that.

6:59 PM  
Blogger Vegeta said...

Hmph good luck with the number 66 Acorrdong to My Son from the future you'll need it.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to have 99 posts soon. That's 66 upside down. I'm sure that means something scary.

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home