Thursday, July 20, 2006

Presents and a twi'lek man

Okay, okay, okay... So I am deep undercover, posing as a twi'lek dancing girl, okay? I'm working my case without notice, and I think I've found the source of all of Dante's misery...

To keep up my visage, I write this...

Hi, I'm a STF, 21, who is looking for someone who doesn't mind tauntauns and annoying sidekicks. Must like scarcasm. Must Hate Aayla Secura.

Right? It sounds very much like me... But that may be a bit of the cover, if I pretend to be Erifia pretending to be a dancing girl, then who would think I am really Erifia?

So, this guy, came into the club, and he watched me dance. Leuba Sapphire... That was my name... That's the one I have been using. So this guy, is a twi'lek, and as far as twi'lek men go, he is moderatly attractive.

I found his name because I am a spy, and it was as simple as paying attention... D'ice... He carries a gun, and he likes to keep it secret, in true Sherlock stlye, I deduced that he was a soldier of some sort.

He got me flowers... Lets be more specific... He didn't just get us flowers.





Three sets to be exact *sigh*. Okay. I assume he didn't know enough about me to realize that I hate fuzzy stuffed bears, and that if you're going to get me flowers, don't make it tiny and pitiful. But the roses... Wow... I kind of sat down in my chair... Nobody had got me roses before.

I took a deep breath... Wow. Amazing. I smelled them, again and again.

No Erifia. You can't... Not until everything is done. I kept telling myself.

What an miserable time for someone to take interest in me. If it had only been a bit later.

*Sigh*

So here's to you D'ice. You should have come a month later. Thanks for the flowers. They made me Ha...Happ....Ha...Hap----py... Hap... Happy...

If you'll excuse me, I have to go dance.

Flowers and (Chocolates!),
Ms. Leuba Sapphire

5 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I think I answered that advert!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think I've found the source of all of Dante's misery...

Finally! :(

10:52 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Hey Erifia, it's the Summer of Compliments!

I just wanted to say thank you for playing in LGS and I'm glad you started blogging. I am starting to really enjoy your character.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Thanks Jon... That was nice... I'm blushing...

10:21 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Yes, Erifia is highly enjoyable!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home