Thursday, December 28, 2006

Saving Master Apoc: Conclusion (Erifia)

The bed was so cold. The last thing I remember is Tatooine nuzzling my cheek and trying to wake me up. I thought maybe I was in the med-room in my ship. I felt the bandage around my stomach.

Tatooine had saved me. I don’t know what it was that set her off, that released my hold on her. What broke her barriers and let her free, but whatever it was I have to figure it out.

I felt my arm. Becca had injected me with a bacta shot. Poorly too. I lifted the bandage, there wasn’t going to be a scar, but I wish there would be.

I had hurt my family. I had hurt my Child and my Sister (for all intensive purposes) I should have just died. What good am I if I can’t control my bad side? I am not better than Aayla Secura.

I felt a warmth in the room, Tatooine was sleep with salt tears still filling his eyes and stroking down his cheek. I stood, and fell onto the ground, my legs unable to support themselves with the weight of my sins.

I kissed his cheek, “Tatooine, my sweet Tatooine. How noble a heart beats in that innocent chest.”

“Mommy,” he said exhaustedly, “Is that really you?”

“Yes, Tatooine, you killed her, you killed the evil mommy for now, at least.”

“Do you still love me?” he asked.

“More than you could ever imagine, Professor Goat-ing-ton.”

He smiled, he loved when I called him that, “I love you Mommy, I am sorry I made you hurt.”

“Tatooine, you saved me. You saved Master Apoc.”

I laid down next to him, and put my arm around him, and fell asleep.

If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a noble child and a wonderful sister, my life is complete for now,
Erifia Apoc

PS. Yeah, I still Hate you Aayla, don’t think otherwise.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Tatooine saves the day!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

"my legs unable to support themselves with the weight of my sins."

Deep, sister, deep.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

And why would I want to think otherwise?

3:39 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

Glad you're alright.. Gave me one heck of a scare....We're all the same in one area or another.. i see that now.. huh so he was right

3:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank the Force you are back!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Stop running off!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Summer Dawn O'Ciardha said...

I disagree, Captain, I think Becca saved the day.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Aw, it was getting all warm and fuzzy right up until the end when Dark Side reared up. Hanging on to that hate can't be good for your spirit.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Aw, it was getting all warm and fuzzy right up until the end when Dark Side reared up. Hanging on to that hate can't be good for your spirit.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home