Friday, December 22, 2006

Saving Master Apoc: Part 4 (Tatooine)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

As I sat in Auntie Becca’s lap, I watched all around. I didn’t know what was going on. I just wanted my mommy.

A big scary looking old guy came out. He was frightening.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“You two,” he said, sort of, “What are you doing here?”

Auntie Becca answered, “Looking for a Twi’lek.”

“Can you fight?” he asked.

“Uhm…” I said, “Not really… We just want my mommy back. We came many miles to get here…”

“Would you say, A Billion?” He asked waving his hand in front of him.

“No,” I said, “But we came a lot.”

“I am old, and I need entertainment, fight in my arena, win, and I might tell you what I know about your mommy.”

I looked down, “Have you seen my mommy?”

I haven’t been this desperate to find my mommy since I was trapped in that one book and didn’t remember what she looked like…

Flashback

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I walked up to a dog, “Are you my mother?”

“No.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I walked up to a cat, “Are you my mother?”

“No.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I walked up to a cow, “Are you my mother?”

“No.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I walked up to a frog, “Are you my mother?”

“No.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I walked up to a droid, “Are you my mother?”

“Does not compute.”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I walked up to a spaceship, “Are you my mother?”

It didn’t respond. I felt sad.

“Tatooine, baby…” Mommy said.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“Are you my mother?”

“Sort-of, I’m close enough…”

Mommy hugged me!

End Flashback

“I told you,” he responded, “I will tell you where your mother is, if you fight in my arena and win.”

Auntie Becca responded with, “I don’t know about all this…”

He had his Geonosian guards take us down to the equipment rooms, and they tossed us in and locked the doors. Auntie Becca strapped on armor on me, and on my horns she attacked these long metalic spikes that cracked and popped like they had some popcorn in them.

She put on lighter armor, and she didn’t put on a helmet. She grabbed a pair of guns, and I started to cry…

“I just want my mommy…”

She knelt to me, and pet my head, “It’ll be okay,” she said, “We’ll get your mommy.”

If me-Got to fight!
Tatooine

PS. I can count to 17!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Darn that Lord Kittious gets around!

1:17 AM  
Blogger Kon-El said...

All Hail The Hypno Toad!!!!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I love that story. It's so sweet when the Gronk lifts the baby bird up and pute him back in the nest.

I, I think I got something in my eye here for a second.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

did you just ask your ship if it was your mamma?

1:53 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I hope being able to count to 17 will give you the strength to win. Your opponent can probably only count to 10.

6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home