Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Saving Master Apoc: Part 6 (Tatooine)

Saving Master Apoc: Part 6 (Tatooine)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Auntie Becca and I were given a small break. We were given water. We caught our breath and were forced back out into the arena. I was still shaking from the other two fights.

Why did we have to fight? I just wanted my mommy.

The gate opened on the other side. I started to run to who it was, but Auntie Becca grabbed my collar, and It choked me.

“She’s not your mother,” Auntie Becca said to me, “Not right now.”

I looked hard at the other side. It was my mommy, she just looked different. She was wearing red, and she had red and green light sabers extended.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I looked at her. She was still my Mommy. I don’t care what Auntie Becca said. I ran to her. When I got to her, she held her foot up, and it hit me, knocking me to the ground.

“Mommy,” I cried out.

Auntie Becca rushed up to her, “Who do you think you are?!” She screamed, “I don’t know a lot of things, but I know even if you are evil that is still your child.”

I looked at Auntie Becca’s eyes, they were glowing. She was using her powers on Mommy. Mommy, laughed at her.

“Nice try,” Mommy spun and kicked Auntie Becca in the cheek, sending her to the ground.

Auntie Becca held me tightly, “Tatooine, did you say your prayers this morning like I told you to.”

“Yes, of course I did,” I said to her, “Why is Mommy so mean?”

“I don’t know, something is inside of her… Something that makes her hurt us.”

“Can we kill it?”

“No Tatooine, only she can… And she hasn’t wanted to yet…”

“But…”

Mommy spoke, “Are you two ready to die?”

She held her hands towards us, and electricity came from her finger tips and it hit us, I felt hot and painful, my muscles started to jump, and I couldn’t move.

“Stop!” Mommy said. And the lightning stopped itself.

“Shut up!” she screamed, “I’m going to kill them!”

“No!” Mommy screamed again louder, “You won’t hurt them! You promised you wouldn’t! You Promised you would make Barriss Better!”

“I am going to!” Mommy screamed at herself again, “After I kill them, I keep my promises!”

I haven’t been this confused since I was helping, Frodo, Sam and Sméagol take the ring to Mount Doom…

Flashback

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“No, you won’ts hurt the master, or the master’s friends,” said Sméagol, to no-one, he didn’t know I was watching.

“But the ones, he isn’t like us, he’s from Star Wars, he’s tricksy Precious,” said Gollum.

“No he’s not, he’s not tricksy,” said Sméagol.

“He’s false, Precious, he’s false, looks at hims, hes covered in fur, fur is tricksy… Sméagol can trust Gollum…”

“Nos! Nos! I trusts the Master.”

“Sméagol, Why does it cry Sméagol does it know that Gollum is right?” He coughed the word Gollum came out.

Sméagol said, “Nos! Master wouldn’t hurt us, neither woulds his Star Wars Friend.”

“Sméagol you knows I am right. Together Sméagol we can get the precious back…”

I spoke up, “Uhm, yeah, Sure, we could do that… Or we could go and see someone about talking to ourselves.”

Gollum spoke, “See, he thinks were crazy.” Sméagol finished, “Nos, he just wants us to gets help, We needs it…” Gollum sighed, “Gollum only goes to one meetings, but that’s it!”

End Flashback

“No!” Mommy commanded herself, as she walked back from us.

“Yes, give up Erifia, you are finished,” Mommy began to cry.

“I love them,” she pleaded, “Don’t hurt them…”

“Too late, we had a deal,” she said to herself.

I stood, and I ran forward, I drove my metallic horns into her. Her stomach pushed in, and she screamed, I pushed her into the ground.

“You’re not my mommy! You’ll never be my mommy again!”

I withdrew my horns… What had I done? I killed my mommy… I laid down in the dust of the Arena. Auntie Becca grabbed Mommy, and she tugged on me, but I didn’t move. I finally brought myself to stand and I followed. I killed my mommy… I killed my mommy…

“Mommy!” I cried and I pushed the horns off my head, and I nuzzled her cheek, “Mommy, please, wake up…”

If you-excuse me…
Tatooine the murder…

PS. I killed Mommy… 24 times…

5 Comments:

Blogger Vegeta said...

Am I the only one who wants to puch Gollum?

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erifia,it is ok if you don't keep that promise to me.

12:51 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Still gota love the red outfit...
Did I say that out loud? *looks aroud for Padme...*

1:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ACK GOLLUM!

1:11 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

24, yes?

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home