Thursday, January 11, 2007

Strange New Outfit - Outside Participation (Erifia)

I was organizing my ship, and I found a box, it was unopened and sent to me through the mail. There was no name on the package.

Whoever it was knew my size. I’d like to think that someone doesn’t know me so well that they can determine my dress-size, buy a package for me and leave it on my ship during the time in which I am gone.

I scanned it for any traps, tricks or trackers. None. Whoever it was, was being sincere…

I had Becca take a black and white holo-photo of it.

What a strange new outfit?

Someone wanted me to have it… I couldn’t even begin to guess who. D’Ice when he was around always left his name. Captain Typho has Jardena, unless he brokeup with her, and was desperate. Obi-Wan would never get me anything like this.

I loved the feel of it against my body. It was so soft, and so silky. I couldn’t help but leave it on.

If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to investigate this a little further…

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

PS. If you sent this outfit to me, then contact me Via E-mail. “erifiaapoc@gmail.com”

(I'll write a big post going through everyone who 'could have' sent me this outfit. Send me an e-mail, with a point of view with Erifia grilling you on whether you got her this outfit or not, and pick a number 1-100 whoever gets closest, Erifia will find some clue proving it was you. Just for fun.)

7 Comments:

Blogger cooltopten said...

you must have a secret admirer ,looks like it has a japanese or chinese influence.been for any chinese meals lately? maybe a waiter :).keep up the great blog.

7:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very pretty! I like, looks good on you.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

hmmmm....*GAWKS*

10:11 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Well, at least it covers most of you.......

10:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glade you like your new black and gold dress. The dress looks rather stunning on you.

10:32 AM  
Blogger Warbird said...

wow I want an outfit like that

2:17 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Wow! Talk about a pin-up picture!

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home