Friday, May 05, 2006

CIS Attack Plans: Attack this, stupid droids!

"Everybody who can fly, get to a ship!" Lt. Commander Oneida screamed over the intercom.

I ran from the room, and entered the main docking bay. Sitting there, in perfect serenity was a NTB-630 naval bomber. I smiled and force leapt to it, and entered.

There was no bot in it, and I kicked off the landing mode, and flew out into space.

Over the intercom I heard, "Welcome to my Squadron Agent."

"Tak?" I asked.

"Yes. We are going to assault the closest ship. Are your orders clear?"

"Understood."

I kicked in the thrusters, and flew forward towards the ship, and its main gunners began to fire at me.

"Careful Agent! They target bombers!"

I flew in and unleashed a volley of bombs. The turrets exploded. I pulled back, and flew behind Tak's ship.

"I've got you covered," I said through the intercom.

Another clone popped in, "In a bomber?"

"Agent, it is very unorthodox."

Lt. Commander Oneida spoke, "You done chatting? You've got six CIS Fighters coming in."

I pulled up, and slowed it down. The fighters whizzed under me, and I kicked the thrusters, and shot several bombs down onto them. boom, boom, boom, boom...

I pulled forward, and released two laser spread onto the last two.

"I belive you, Agent," Tak said.

I felt really hot, and I looked, I had been hit, and the fighter was coming to finish the job.

"I'm pulling off, and heading to ship."

"You can't do that Agent, we need you!"

I shut off my intercom, and flew from the group.

"She's abandoning us Commander, have her court marshalled." I heard.

"We will worry about her in a bit, but right now we have two CIS capital ships, attacking us."

"Yes commander."

I pushed into the CIS ship's dock, and extended my lightsabers. They all began to fire at me, and I reflected the shots. After they were disposed of, I leapt into the CIS Bomber.

I yanked the droid out... Removed his head, and kicked the thrusters... I began to mess with the intercom signals until I heard, "Tak! Get the bombers on our main haul."

I pulled up, and rushed for the main haul.

"There's one behind you Tak its got you locked on, you need to get out of there!"

That's when I fired, and I hit the bombers behind him, and I pulled out.

"I had to get rid of your useless Bomber."

I flew forward, and began bombing the sides by the doors, very heavily.

"Agent, aim at the bridge!"

"Trust me Tak," I screamed, as I unleashed another volley of bombs. The main doors shut, and I hit the other side the same way, closing those doors.

"Kill the guns! Kill the guns!" He screamed, "Don't worry about anything else, Agent's got a plan."

I hit the second ship the same way, and Tak kept me covered, he was amazing in a starfighter, I will admit, probably better than me. After the doors were closed, His squadron, hit the ships that were flying, and the other two squadrons hit the guns, and after they were defenseless, it was like kicking a infant.

Our casualties were only in the twenties, but it was still a great loss for everyone on board. I could feel it.

When I landed, Tak and the boys celebrated, and I went to Lt. Commander Oneida's war room.

"Did you think I abandoned you guys today?"

"Nope, not for a moment, I've heard of how much you hate droids, so even if you were scared, you'd have come back to kill some more."

"I'm glad I could help. I can't stay for too much longer. Keep that Tak close. He's an amazing soldier."

"I know."

I headed towards my ship, a bit tired, he was standing at the entrance.

"Agent'e, you seemed like the type to leave without saying goodbye."

"Right, I don't say goodbye. It was good fighting next to you Tak, keep it up."

"The men respect you," he said.

"So do the ones I saved on Felucia. Its my job Tak."

"I understand, but you fought with us, even when the odds were in favor of you dieing."

"We'll all going to die Tak, I don't know when, but it will happen, and life will move on for the universe. I'll see you around..."

I entered the ship, and he saluted as I took off.

If you'll excuse me, I have to go yell and scream at the Republic Navy Generals for being stupid,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc

3 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

Oh, if that's where your headed to, I have some items to add to your list of things to scream about :)

Nice flying

6:53 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Scream away!

5:54 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Oh No another Twi'Lek Jedi!

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home