Monday, April 24, 2006

Blockage

Naturally, after my last visit to Kamino, there was a blockage on my ships account.

"Erifia Apoc, you're not cleared to land on Kamino."

"State why."

"Stowing Away of Feral Tauntauns."

I was, hesitant, "What Tauntaun?"

"The one on your ship. Aayla Secura has taken extreme measures to make sure you are convicted to the full extent of the law."

That was when two Republic V Wings locked on, and my ship alerted me.

"Erifia you've been locked on."

"I know."

I hit the button, "I give. Let me land."

"You have clearence."

I landed my ship, and exited slowly. My head was hung low.

A clone trooper spoke, "Your Tauntaun will be taken back to Hoth or put to sleep."

A tear came to my eye, "Take him to Hoth please."

"Order Accepted."

I held my hands in front of me, and they locked plasma cuffs on me.

"I wish to be taken to court."

"Order accepted."

If you'll excuse me, I have a judge to see,

Jailbird hugs, and Singsing Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

3 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

Bummer, Aayla is a bit angry and vindictive for a Jedi, isn't she?

I hope your tauntaun will be ok

12:05 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Waht would a Tauntaun do on Kamino? It can't live anywhere, but the cities. Not like they are great swimmers. It will like it better back on Hoth.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

But... I love Tatooine... He's my baby...

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home