Thursday, April 27, 2006

Erifia Apoc vs. Aayla Secura

I was born on Ryloth. My mother died giving birth to me, and my father hated me more each day for it. Finally, rather than deal with a baby, he called a friend at the Jedi temple, lied about me being force sensitive, and the temple realized, I actually was. At the age of three, I began my training.

Guess who began her training at the age of six, when she should have, Aayla Secura. Naturally, I was the younger of the two twi'leks. She had to show her dominance over me. She started calling me nasty names like, "Tri'lek," and she made fun of me saying nasty things like, "Three lekkus still makes you dumb," and "Indigo is just a stupid mix of two colors, blue is everywhere."

I cried. A lot back then. I was three. Why was she being so mean to me? I had never done anything to her.

I never got a break, during playtime, she would take my toys, and all I could do was sit in the corner and play by myself.

It didn't get better. At six, and she was nine, I was the recluse. I spent time by myself, I studied on my own, played by myself. One day I was outside reading a book to myself, and she on a dare from the other girls, ran up and knocked the book out of my hands, and shoved me backwards to the ground.

She was older and bigger than me. I got to my feet, and I held myself steady. She unleashed a volley of punches and kicks, and I tried to absorb them all. I was told not to fight. My master told me not to fight.

Thats when my Master Gerith Gwin and Aayla's Master Quinlan Vos walked over. Quinlan didn't say anything, but when I looked up to Gerith, I blinked my eyes and tears fell out. He whispered the words, "Defend yourself."

At that point it was almost too late, I was hurt pretty bad, but I kicked her in the stomach, and brought my elbow to her face, and in a very dance like manuever landed, with grace and dignity next to her, as she fell to the ground crying.

I knew I would have a posse of girls beating on me the next day. I was hurt, really bad too... I began to cry.
My master Gerith took me to my room, and excused me from my classes for the rest of the day.

If you'll excuse me, I really want to go punch something after the reflection I just had.

Young hugs, and innocent kisses,
Erifia Apoc

To be countinued at a later date...

7 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

"Tri'lek,", LOL, that is funny...not that you were called that, but very clever.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Aayla Secura said...

I don't remember doing that to you, but then again I don't remember anything.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You're calling the insults hurled by a 6-year-old clever, AOC? You're a real poopyhead. ;-)

Welcome to the bloggoverse, Erifia.

4:10 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

(They are Lekkus, they contain part of my brain.)

6:10 PM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Erifia,

Although I wasn't at the temple for long periods of time, and when I was you were the only one who'd be friendly to me.

Don't you remember that?

6:28 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Yes of course. How could I forget?

6:30 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Go give Tatooine a hug, that'll make you feel better.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home