Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wookies and Bees

I was on my way towards Kamino and on my way I decided to stay the night with some wookies so I could get an early start in the morning after a fun night of partying after a battle.

It was morning, and I was awoken by several wookies running towards me, all screaming "Rrrrrghhhmeerrrrggg!" I spoke fluent wookie, but this was a new word to me.

I opened my quick translation book, and went to the Wookie to English section. Apparently Rrrrrghhhmeerrrrggg means Bee. I thought to myself, these are the guys who can rip a droid apart with their bare hands, survive a thermal detenator blast, and take about fifteen blaster shots. They are scared of a tiny little bee.

"You guys are babies!" I screamed at them as they ran past me, "Big babies!"

They all ran and hid behind me. It had to be quite a funny sight, to see nearly an army of wookie warriors hiding behind a lone female twi'lek.

"Okay! I'll squash it!"

I was a bit annoyed to say the least. I walked calmly to where all the wookies were running from, and surprisingly there were still more.

Once I was there I heard a buzzing and began to look for it around my head, and I didn't see it.

It did however get louder and it began to shake the shanty I was in, and I took a step outside, and I saw a bee about the size of the building I was in, with a stinger about twice as long as I was.

I began to laugh.

The bee, who took this as an insult, began to try and stab me. I withdrew a lightsaber and took off its tail. It looked really confused before flying off.

"See! You guys are a bunch of babies, it wasn't that big."

It was at that moment I realized how stupid I was for letting the large insect live. There was more buzzing, and probably twenty more came. *gulp*

"You could have mentioned that!" I screamed.

All of their stingers looked very sharp, and there was a flash of light on them.

"You know what, I'm not going to let you bees stop me."

I threw my lightsaber, and it swooped around and cut off all their stingers and came back to me.

"Leave me alone next time."

That was a little too easy, but I take victories where I can get them. Next time I will use giant bug spray, Tatooine Formula 1,457, 234, for those really nasty scorpions.

If you'll excuse me, I have to go make fun of some wookie sissies,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc

PS. I am selling giant bee stingers for $500 credits a piece, they make great blades, and are effective against Acklays.

2 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

You need to BEE mote sensitive to the Wookies and not BEE so mean to them. BEEsides, this should teach you to BEEcareful about creatures you haven't BEEn exposed to BEEfore.

Ok I have to BEE going. :)

11:02 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

But they were BEEing big BaBEES about it.

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home