Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Erifia Apoc vs. Aayla Secura: Part 2

For those of you who haven't heard, Aayla and I have a long history together.

After the days when we were really young, we moved on to pre-padawan training. That was where I met Obi-Wan, back then... Whew... He was 'moderatly' attractive... By Moderatly, I mean smokin'. Aayla however, had a few good years on my thirteen, she was near about sixteen, and they matched ages perfectly.

She'd have never kissed him, if she thought I hated him, but it was obvious I had a huge crush on him.

It was simply, I was thirteen, and she was sixteen, in one moment, she reached her hand out, and brought his cheek to hers, and whispered something, looking at me intently, and then she met lips with him.

I cried... But not in front of her. I ran, I was an outcast, naturally, Aayla had secured that. It was then when I did the only thing I could think of... I went back there, and I grabbed her by her Lekkus and threw her into the wall.

She had hurt me so much, and except for that one time back as a kid, I never laid a finger on her.

From throwing punch on me at my first dance, to getting the entire temple first year padawans to hate me, to killing my only pet I've ever had.

Even to stealing my lightsaber, (Yes at that time I only had one, it was my white one), and throwing into the trash compactor so I had to go and get it, and taking a holo-picture of me when I came out.

She definatly looked confused when she turned around, and she drew her lightsaber, I pushed it out of her hand, and planted a fist in between her eyes, and she fell to the ground unconcious. Obi-wan, who was still with her, looked at me, and spoke in his soft dreamy tones, "Why'd ya'll go and do that fur..."

"I'm sorry Obi-wan, she hurt me."

"I'd of done it to then..."

From that moment it on, it wasn't about me against Aayla Secura, it was me against the world, I realized I had felt that way the whole time. And its not enough to succeed, others must fail, and the one who would fail most is Aayla, she had hurt me far to much, and now it was payback time.

I wasn't going to stab her in the back, not like she had done to me once before, by becoming my friend to learn my weekness and use it against me until I became numb to it, no. I was going to beat her straight on, no beating (No pun intended) around the bush, it was I, Erifia Apoc vs. The world and Aayla Secura, and I was going to win, and they were going to fail.

If you'll excuse me, I am going to go hunt some Jabberwockies on Kashyyk (They are the wookies biggest predator),

Hugs because I need them, and Kisses, because I never got one as a teenager,
Erifia Apoc

6 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

That's a flaw that only the weak try to use to become stronger. Without emotion, without love, we are no better than Wampa or Acklay...

3:14 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I'm not going to lie to you... I'm very, very confused.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Fortunately, Intergalactic Gladiators are alowed to have emotional attachments.

My poor wife. My poor, poor wife/

6:43 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

LOL at Jon.

Good luck battling the world, or galaxy. And as for attachments and emotions, I'd say Jedi Bardan Jussik might have some good insights for you, he's dealt with that before.

Oh, and nice punch, that's going to leave quite an ugly bruise.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

My friend!!

Have you also turned your back on my friendship, as well?? If so, why?

You know as well as I that Aayla used to do the same thing to me, but that was only happened when I was at the temple. (Remember the names she used to call me?) Only I wasn't there for long periods of time. (Thank the force) But I did think about you nearly every day that I wasn't there at the temple.

Well, to this day I don't think she'll ever be able to release her anger and that itself is a sad fact. (That is if you think long and hard about it!)

12:43 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I still have a bit more of Aayla and I's history to go through yet.

And no... Remember this happened some time ago.

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home