Saturday, June 10, 2006

Guest Poster - The Magnificant Becca [Topic - Something Off about Erifia]



Hi, uhm... I've never really done this before, so... work with me, okay?

My name is The Magnifican Becca...or... Becca the Magnificant, I don't know, I'm not picky. But this isn't about me, this is about Erifia.

What's stuck up her craw? I mean, like, when we first met, she was like, I don't know, all happy and some junk. But something is weighing down on her, something she's keeping inside. I'm not sure...

One thing I noticed, is that she is all, like, Langoria sucks... Well, what in the world is Langoria? Is it a planet, is it a meal at Dex's Diner. If so, I can imagine why...

I've known her for less than a week, and I care about her, but she seems to not care about anyone but her own survival... I don't know, that's weird. Like, come on.

Okay, that wasn't fair of me, she likes some tauntaun... named like, Tatooine or something. What a weird name for an animal, by the way, I don't know, it sounds like, a planet or something.

So, I decided to call up a few people in her book...

Barriss Offee spoke to me, and I don't know... "Barriss, I've never met you, I'm The Magnificant Becca, I've got a quick question, What's wrong with Erifia?"

"What's always wrong with Erifia, I know what's wrong... Okay? I'll tell you but you can't tell her I told you..."

That's when Erifia walked in, and I hung up the phone very quickly.

I don't know... Its weird, whatever it is, Barriss knows... And Erifia took away my phone privileges... Hmph... what can I do without my phone?

Uhm... I don't know...

-Becca

PS. 7

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaina Solo said...

She's caught up in her own anger.
Her inability to let go of what has happened to her is swallowing her whole.

Give her time. She will come to care about you but her past will always haunt her. It's something that we must all accept.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Local Henchmen 432 said...

Hey, how was your oatmeal.Haw haw.Dental for all.

Dr.Polaris rules.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Vampirella said...

just be a friend and she will open up

6:04 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

She just needs a big hug.

***HUGS!***

12:08 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Caught up in my own anger, do you know how silly that is?

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home