Saturday, June 10, 2006

Guest Poster - The Magnificant Becca [Topic - Something Off about Erifia]



Hi, uhm... I've never really done this before, so... work with me, okay?

My name is The Magnifican Becca...or... Becca the Magnificant, I don't know, I'm not picky. But this isn't about me, this is about Erifia.

What's stuck up her craw? I mean, like, when we first met, she was like, I don't know, all happy and some junk. But something is weighing down on her, something she's keeping inside. I'm not sure...

One thing I noticed, is that she is all, like, Langoria sucks... Well, what in the world is Langoria? Is it a planet, is it a meal at Dex's Diner. If so, I can imagine why...

I've known her for less than a week, and I care about her, but she seems to not care about anyone but her own survival... I don't know, that's weird. Like, come on.

Okay, that wasn't fair of me, she likes some tauntaun... named like, Tatooine or something. What a weird name for an animal, by the way, I don't know, it sounds like, a planet or something.

So, I decided to call up a few people in her book...

Barriss Offee spoke to me, and I don't know... "Barriss, I've never met you, I'm The Magnificant Becca, I've got a quick question, What's wrong with Erifia?"

"What's always wrong with Erifia, I know what's wrong... Okay? I'll tell you but you can't tell her I told you..."

That's when Erifia walked in, and I hung up the phone very quickly.

I don't know... Its weird, whatever it is, Barriss knows... And Erifia took away my phone privileges... Hmph... what can I do without my phone?

Uhm... I don't know...

-Becca

PS. 7

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

She just needs a big hug.

***HUGS!***

12:08 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Caught up in my own anger, do you know how silly that is?

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home