Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Guest Poster - Becca the Magnificant [Topic; I uhm... I don't know.]



Hello again, everyone... Okay, so some stuff has happened to me, like... Well. Erifia told me she was going to see Barriss Offee today. I don't know, it seemed weird, she seemed so angry... I thought maybe that she was going to... Like, hurt Barriss.

But they were gone for an hour or so. Meanwhile, to try and make Erifia Happy, I cleaned the ship, and made it sparkle. I don't know, I know she told me not to, but I wanted her to stop being Angry.

So, anyway, she like called the ship to her, and they were in a graveyard, I didn't hear anything, but I figured maybe she lost someone she cared for. She came in, and I was in the back with Tatooine the Tauntaun, he was a cute little guy, in a, I don't know, disturbing kind of way. But, she called me back, and told me to buckle in, and make sure that Tatooine would be okay.

We were headed to Tatooine (the planet) to help a friend of Barriss, and a companion of Erifia's, his name is Ani, or that's what Erifia called him... I don't know... I guess he was cute. But... Somehow... he seems a bit angry. Even more so than Erifia.

But back to the subject at hand, I don't know, Erifia seemed to be better. I could feel it on the ship itself. She felt, I don't know, better or like, at peace. Even for the brief second I saw her. I opened her journals, on the holo-net. I read them, or tried to read all of them. Some of them I glanced over.

She had a miserable life, its amazing she's a good person, I would have cracked.

I don't know... I respect her ten fold more now...

-Becca

PS. 8

3 Comments:

Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Becca,

You'd be surpised what you can overcome if you have to.

Erifia,

Just how many cracks did we repair in your life?

2:49 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Becca - I'm not quite sure I get your drift.

Erifia - Only one, but it was that really big one, right down the center.

9:04 AM  
Blogger Magdalena said...

we all have the ability to overcome
and when it gets hard we have friends to hold our hands

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home