Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Little Comments...

Okay, so today is the worst day, there could possibly be. Everything done today is leading up to something potentially worse. Why is that? Its because It is The Sixth Day, of the Sixth Month, of The Sixth year. That's right. Bad news.

So instead of writing in my journal something potentially doomed to failure anyway, I decided to try something a bit different.

Barriss Offee was reminicing about our time in padawancy.

Sweet Marissa agrees with me, and also hates Aayla Secura.

I did amazing in my last challenge on Last Gladiator Standing.

Uhm... That's it for right now... Like I said, its a doomed day, so no try for anything important.

If you'll excuse me, I've got to go to the Jedi Temple, and thank the force,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

4 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

*Hiss*

5:26 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

And don't forget 6-6-66. Of course, that's a little different.

I'm 668, the neighbor of the beast.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

But it's not 2006 in the Jewish calander, and isn't that what they were using when that book was written?

3:24 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Apparently somebody did the translation wrong and the number of the beast is actually 616. If you think about it, that makes a lot more sense.

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home