Saturday, July 29, 2006

Guest Poster - Becca the Magnificant [Topic: Cleaning...]



I don't know... I think I am a nice person. I don't do too much harm to anyone. Sometimes I yell at Tatooine the Tauntaun. But that's because he doesn't listen, I don't know... Its like so unfair.

Let me get to the unfair part! Okay, so I stepped out to get some choclate covered frozen bananas. When I came back, the whole ship was a mess. I don't know who did it, but I know one thing. That little tauntaun is going to get it!

I went to his room, I tried opening the door, but forgot I had locked it. Like... I don't know, when I opened he was asleep on the bed. I began to look at the ship, it had been ransacked. They skipped the weapons, the numerous light sabers... I don't know. Like they were looking for a paper or a disk.

Which had been thrown about, I may add. So I began to tedious task of cleaning them up, the frozen bananas would have to wait. The first room I hit was the cockpit, it was a mess, they had thrown all the disks of differnt worlds around, and I had to re-orginize them. I don't know Erifia's original orginization scheme, but it like, probably sucked...

The next thing I had to do was clean the common room, the table, chairs, everything had been thrown around, I cleaned it up as quickly as possible. I don't know, I hate cleaning! I think Erifia is right... The universe is out to get you, and I don't know, like... I'm beginning to believe its out to get her, and I'm in the crossfire.

The weapons and filing room. I began to put the papers in alphabetical order, starting with names, worlds, warrants, wanted posters, tasks... And... And...

And...And....

And......

I don't know...

Erifia's latest credit statement... Oh my great googly-moogly. I sat down... I had too... I don't know... I don't know! She gained $100,000 credits in interest. She only pays me, I don't know, like, $75 credits a day, but also room and board. I began to clean faster. It took me two hours to like orginize that mess, and put all the weapons and tools back.

Erifia's room had been totally ransacked, I began to clean it, restuffing the matress. I don't know... She had very few clothes that had been tossed around, mainly dancer outfits. Like, she didn't wear too much covering... It took half an hour... Then I went to my room. It hadn't been touched... I don't know, boy is that confusing.

The whole ship was totally spotless. It sparkled. I opened Tatooine's door. He rushed out, I turned around, and it was a mess...

I don't know... Erifia totally owes me like, such a raise its not even funny.

"I don't know!!!!" I paused... "I mean; Get back in the room!" I screamed, and the tauntaun walked slowly back to the room. It was like, I don't know, not as hard to clean it the second time... But it was well into the night when I was done.

I don't know, I like, ran a bath, with bubbles, and took a good bubble bath... While I enjoyed my frozen banana...

-Becca

P.S. 16

5 Comments:

Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

They won't find it. Its incrediably hidden. Now, they don't think I have it because it was not there. Good.

Also, I should have burnt that bank statement like I do the others... *sigh*.

10:27 AM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Erifia have you learned your lesson, yet?

Becca, don't worry about pay. Worry about living, eating, and safety first. Then worry about pay!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Erifia pays her sidekick? Don't tell Arthur or he might get jealous. Even worse, he might start demanding a salary.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Erifia, you shouldn't pay Becca. Tell her how lucky she is to be with you.

6:53 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

*Blushes* Thanks Jean-Luc... That means a lot...

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home