Thursday, July 27, 2006

Memory 2: Still looking for the DJK

(Ego Centrism... Gone. Read... Here...)

“Excuse me!” Barriss called to the person who was standing over Becca.

‘Something is not right here,’ she said to me mentally…

The woman saw my charge, and she saw and heard Barris, she turned and took off in a full on run. I grabbed Barriss’s elbow and held her up, “Don’t you dare pass out on me now…”

I swept the area looking for other people. I knew where there was one, there was others. Becca rose from where she was sitting, and she looked at me.

“We should get to Kashyyyk. Force knows who is waiting for us there…” I called out.

Once I climbed onto my ship, and Barriss spoke, “I need a medical area…”

Becca the Magnificent was feeling better now, and she spoke, “I don’t know…She’s been in there awhile, and has been quiet, she’s the only jedi other than you who talks with me.”

“She’ll come back whenever she is done with whatever she has to do Becca. It’s okay.”

“I don’t know…”

I walked to the door a bit later, and I hit the button, “Bariss, you okay?”

“What do you want Erifia?”

“Well, we will be landing on Kashyyk soon…” I left the button alone, and went back to the pilot seat…

“Something has her tweeked..” I told Becca.

“I don’t know…”

If you'll excuse me, I need to go saber 'Blogger' for making miss my deadline yesterday,

Hugs and kisses,
Erifia Apoc

PS. 3

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Imagine having a name like Becca the Magnificent!

12:47 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Yes, go smack the heck out of blogger. as for Becca, I don't know ...

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home