Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Taking an Unneeded nap

Hello my name is Leuba Sapphire. I’m a Twi’lek dancing girl, and have been for many years. I know nothing about Erifia Apoc, or her crazy life.

Usually that works; people are so dumb when it comes to believing other people.

It has been, and will continue to work for some time. That’s what I thought at the start of the night. My cover was flawless. Honestly.

That’s when somebody took a nightstick, and knocked me out from behind.

That’s where this all starts, if you care to hear it. I was knocked out from behind. Before I hit the floor, my mind was going a mile a minute, the questions my mind asked most were, “Who did it?” “Why did they do it?” “Did those three bad men catch me?” “Is Dante testing my combat reflexes?” “Who is Tatooine the Tauntaun?” and “How bad are these guys going to die when I wake.” Notice the last one wasn’t a question. That’s right. I meant it not to be a question.

So I wake, Duck, Lollypop, and Blurnsball are all standing in a circle around me.

“Why have you been following us?!” Blurnsball yells.

“No reason really, I think Duck over there is a handsome man.”

“Shutup,” he slapped my face…

“You slapped my face…” I said, “You, slapped me….”

He then back-handed me.

“Okay,” I said, “I’ll talk… I noticed that Lollypop over there, stole your wallet Blurnsball.”

*Mind Tricks Contained hereafter.*

“He did what?” Blurnsball turned to Lollypop.

“I didn’t dude, seriously.”

“Duck, hey Duck, I noticed Blurnsball cell contained your wife’s number,” I said.

“Seriously?” Duck asked.

“Would I lie to you?” I asked him.

“Yo, you oughta back up of my grill…” Duck said to Blurnsball, “I’ll shank you.”

Wow, I didn’t see that use of language coming.

“Hey, Lollypop, look, both of these guys, they are worthless, and they know too much about your secret plans… What are they?”

“Don’t you worry about it.” He said. Yeah, if he’s going to resist, I am going to make him pay.

“You’re right, you’re totally right. Its too bad that Duck over there… Yeah, see Duck, he just told me he was gunning for leadership of your troop.”

“No way,” Lollypop said.

“Yeah, take him out man.”

“I ought to.”

Erifia Apoc; No I’m not Aayla Secura, I’m too cool for that, blog wishes anyone under the age of 12, not to read the following. It is graphic, and some parents could find it offensive.

I looked around, that was the single best fight, between three idiots, I had ever seen, there was blood, and bruises, and everything. It took like, two hours… Oh, and sorry about the whole, warning type thing… You would have loved to read it.

I tied the three idiots up, and waited for them to wake. Now it was my turn to ask the questions.

If you'll excuse me,( I need to think up some questions, )

Annoyed hugs, and Even more annoyed Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

CD = 10

3 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

It wasn't quite the over 12 scenario that I thought it would be.

1:17 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Ha Ha weak minded fool falling for Jedi Mind tricks. You won't catch me falling for that ... No these are not the droids were looking for, move along, move along.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Oh yeah, nothing more warm and inviting than annoyed hugs from a pretty girl. Sign me up!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home