Thursday, September 14, 2006

A Late Night Call, A Plea for Help: Part 1

(See my Savior)

I opened the holo-com... I had to do it. I had nowhere else to turn... He was the only person I could talk to. I punched in his numbers.

"Dante..." I started after I heard the beep for the recording, "I'm so sorry. Its a terrible hour... But I feel like dieing... can I please come see you?"

“Hello?” he replied just waking… Oh I had woken him… I was going to hang up until he said, “Yeah sure… come on over…” He sounded annoyed but I would be too if I had woke me up that late, “The powers still out in the building, so you’ll have to do a lot of walking to get to this floor… And bring a flashlight…”

"Okay," I said. I cut the connection, and I sent my ship flying towards his apartment building. Tears rolling down my face. I landed in front of his apartment. I opened the door, it was dark, but to me it was clear as day. I ran up the stairs. I wiped my face clean of any tears, and I hit the buzzer on his door.

I put on a fake smile. I had to at least look somewhat pleasant... Right?

He opened the door, “Hey… Come in…” he said taking my hand. Was he touching me? How could he even think about it I’m so useless, “I apologize if it is a little hot in here, no backup generator, no AC.” There was a candle but I could barely see it anyway…

“Has something happened… Are you okay?” I think he offered me a seat, but I didn’t take it…

After I crossed the treshold it was as if the dam behind my eyes had broken, and I began to cry... My fake smile turning into a frown, "No... I'm not okay..."

I was so blinded by tears that I couldn't see him, but I reached for him... Stumbling in a step and barely keeping my balance.

If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got to fall further than I’ve ever fell before,

O( & <^^>
Erifia Apoc

8 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

What's with you and all the drama stuff? Have you been hanging out with Aayla? She was a big drama queen.

Here is a song to cheer you up Bright Side of Life
You should give a whistle and perk up :)

10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Poor thing. Lets go out for a drink.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

E to the A, this anit you! Shake it off.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Erifia, this isn't you.. Sounds like something Aayla would do but not you. Your better then this, I know that to be true.

11:07 PM  
Blogger Private Hudson said...

I know how to make you feel better, baby. Ice cream!

7:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you kidding, Hudson? You’re the one who traumatized her!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Be careful, Erifia. If ever you just want to talk, you can use the video link to the Enterprise.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

I made it back to Coruscant, and would be more than happy to discuss the difficulties you are experiencing.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home