Friday, September 01, 2006

Erifia Apoc, Last Gladiator Standing.

You all are never going to believe this. Like. Any readers of my blogs, know that I have been on LGS for awhile now and I've got wonderful news. Just now... Right before I am making this entry......

I WON!!!!!!!!!!

I signed up for Last Gladiator Standing.
However. There were some complications with my team.
For my first challenge, I had to kill a droid...I mean Robot.
For my second challenge it was a race... I should pay more attention to all the rules..
For my third challenge, I had to eat at a buffet (Kind of).
Then I got my lovely sidekick, Becca the Magnificant.
(I went on vacation but you already knew that.)
I had to make Fluke Starbucker laugh... Yeah, wasn't going to happen. I'm not funny.
For the next challenge I had to guide people around Hacknor, (Joy.)
I had to face my mirror self. She was very chipper and bright (Brrrrrrrrrr).
Then I commentated on the fight between Shego and Kim with the help of my old professors.
Simon, who hates me (Though I don't care the he does) said I won, very lackluster.
Then I had to clean up after wookies and decapodians, it was easy...
Then I had to become a man... Miserable.
Ouch...My freakin lekkus. I had to wrestle.
Then I had to make one of the hardest decisions ever.
I needed to become a sith.
It was actually kind of fun... (shhh)
Then I had to act as a sith, to win... It was easier than being a jedi.
Dirty Politics... Darn you Henchy.
And by some act of the univers... I WON!!!!!!!!!!

I am so amazed, and stunned... I have to be like a beauty queen, because this is the only time I will ever get to do and say this...

I would like to thank all the players of LGS. Without your votes, I wouldn't have won, and wow... I owe you all so much.

Specifically, I want to thank Jon, because he introduced me to some of my closer friends from LGS. Professor X, and Captain Picard.

I would also like to give a bow to my good friend from my universe, Tak. I am so sorry for voting you out. I had to... I honestly did... One day I hope you'll forgive me, or maybe you'll kill me... I'm not sure what...

I would also like to give a gracious bow to my oppenant Hench.

But I most of all need to thank my manager, Oneida. Without her, I would not have won. So Oneida... This is for you! Hear Hear!

If you'll excuse me, everyone drinks are on me, all night long! I'm Last Gladiator Standing Baby!

Gladiating Hugs, and Gladiating Kisses,
Erifia Apoc, Last Gladiator Standing.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wait a minute, Oneida was your manager? What sort of base trickery is this?

Er, I mean congratulations.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Jedi Healer said...

Congratulations Erifia, I knew you could do it!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

I'm sorry....took extreme advantage of the free drinks. Don't kill me when you get the bill. But WHAT at party, eh?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Well done, Erifia; I knew you could win this one!

9:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Kiddo !



*i paid good money for the outcome i wanted and i got swindled. someone is gonna pay for this outrage *

10:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey, I want to know more about this manager thing.

Oh, and congratulations!

5:44 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Happy to help, though I think I was more of a suggestion provider, manager implies I did work, and I think you did all of the work :)

Congrats again!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Florence Forrest said...

I've had such fun meeting everyone from LGS too. It was heaps of fun reading along with all the adventures.

Big congratulations Erifia!!!

xx

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home