Sunday, August 27, 2006

Computer and Moving Back Troubles

Sorry everyone, I, Erifia Apoc, now officially am hating my ship. Not only is it running on hundreds of year old techonology, it won't let me in. So get this. I walk up, and it says, "Aayla Secura, you are denied access to the ship." Yeah...

Becca, finally let me in. I don't even know how she did it, but bless her heart she did. She was sweating heavily.

"Becca, is everything okay?"

"Its kind of hot."

The ship had shrunk in size, and also its Air Conditioner decided to quit, and I stood, curling in on myself. And I had five or six boxes from LGS to put in it. (I was packing and putting away now so if I either lost or won, I wouldn't have to worry about doing it.)

So Becca had to help me, and even little Tatooine helped me. Box after box, and when I got it all in, I realized it has too small now for it. *Sigh*.

Okay. So I have to say, My ship is against me, and I don't like it.

Apparently, it didn't like being spacious and open, and nice and cool for me, it decided it wanted to shrink and be hot. I'm just really ticked I'm so ticked, that... Wow... am I ticked.

I need to go kill droids. So many droids that my anger all goes away. I don't want to go sith again. It was fun, but I don't want to.

If you'll excuse me, PAIN... PAIN!!! PAIN!!!!!!!!!

Jabs and Punches,
Darth... *Sigh* Darth *Sigh*... Erifia Apoc...

PS. Don't know when, but soon I will be back.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jardena said...

So long and good luck. May what ever or who ever you encounter be friendly and funny.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

I know what you mean, Erifia; the Enterprise computer can cut out at the most awkward of times.

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home