Friday, August 25, 2006

Busy and an LGS Update.

Hello everyone!

You may wonder why I am chipper, and actually smiling?! I am having a great day.

I've made to it to the final two in LGS. You can see the first two parts of my challenge by clicking...

Part 1

and

Part 2.

I also, have a story to tell you. Way back in the day, I had a to disguise myself as a clone. Well. I thought nobody would ever see that... But sure enough someone snapped a picture.



Yeah, you can click on it to see the whole story. She started spreading that around the temple... I really need to get that DJK!

If you'll excuse me, I have to go Papparazzi hunting,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

But it was a cute picture!!!!
Ok, ok, sending it back, Just dont tell Darth I gave to you so easily, he still wants his! LOL!

10:47 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Good luck, Erifia!

6:59 AM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

You've got my vote.

*shakes fist at Henchy*

In the event Jon lets us vote again, that is.

3:30 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

how did you get your Lukkets into the helmet? And you seemed to have dented the armor from the inside.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home