Monday, September 18, 2006

A Late Night Call, A Plea for Help: Part 4

(See my Savior)
(See from before...)

“Oh…” My heart shattered another step, “No… The only female friends I have are Barriss, who is so code set she wouldn’t understand, Becca, who wouldn’t know how to help me, and Oneida, but I only met her once,” I said, “But I needed you…”

I pulled all the way away from him. Tears beginning to flow again, all he had to do was ask me to leave. I stood on wobbly legs. I collapsed, and my head connected with his knee… I never have felt so weak. I used my arms, the only strong part about me, and laid my head against his lower thigh. I looked up to him.

“I’m sorry…” was all that escaped my lips in less then a whisper.

“Okay, tell me why you think you’ve got no friends. That can’t be true, I like you and I’ve known you for like, two seconds.” He hugged me. It felt warm and comforting… Like I could melt into him.

I placed my chin on the otherside of his neck, I used it to pull him tighter to me. I pressed myself up against him, and realized what I was doing, trying to get him to kiss me again. I pulled away from his hug, and curled up on myself. My legs pressed against my chest tightly as I wrapped my arms around them, to close myself off from him, and to keep myself away from him.

"I have freinds," I said, "Just none of them can help me like you can, like you are..."

I looked up again a tear rolling down my cheek, and then down my calf.

"So you don't think anything is wrong with me?" I asked hopefully, closing my eyes forcing tears from my eyes. When I did, the woman was there... I opened my eyes quickly.

If you’ll excuse me, I am waiting for an answer,

Hug me… Kiss me…
Erifia Apoc

8 Comments:

Blogger Jedi Healer said...

code set?!?!?!?!?!... code set!?!?!?!?!?!? Meaning what????

If your trying to say that I live by the Jedi code. Now that I could understand but code set. That almost sounds like I'm a droid or worse.

I'll show you code set, just you wait and see.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Careful, Erifia; you don't want to annoy Barriss.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know I'm a Jedi, but dang! We got live some! *looks around for Jedi Masters* Just don't tell them I said that.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Why do you do this to yourself? It's not completly becasue of me, I know it.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Looks like you made Barriss angry, thus disproving that she is completely "code" because her ego got dinged and now she's having angry emotions.

I agree with Kriss, everyone needs to live a little. Maybe put some flair on your itty bitty Jedi garments :)

8:35 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Well, between your rejecting her, her date with Hudson, and being tempted by the dark side, she's just a little confused and lost right now.

It makes my job so much easier.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I don’t think she’ll turn that easily.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Perhaps not, but the game is so much fun.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home