Tuesday, September 19, 2006

A Late Night Call, A Plea for Help: Part 5

(See my Savior)
(See from before...)

He looked at me confused… I didn’t know what that meant. Why was he confused?

“Well, let’s see,” he said. He grabbed a candle, and held it near me, “Let’s see if anything’s wrong. Two arms, two legs. Three lekku, which is unusual but attractive. And various other parts, also attractive,” he smiled at me, “Everything seems to be in order. Nope, I don’t see anything wrong with you. What do you think is wrong with you?”

I smiled and laughed a little. I looked at him, but soon sadness came over me again.

“You’re so kind to me,” I said softly, “I would wish nothing more than to kiss you now, and love you forever…” I closed my eyes, the woman who was so frequently there seemed fainter, I opened them, “But I can’t… I respect Oneida too much…”

“Dante… I’m not well, in my head… In my soul… Something is wrong… I don’t know what…” I felt stronger now… But I still wasn’t back to myself… Maybe I never could go back.

I looked to him. Opening myself again, releasing the tight grip on my legs.

“Well when did this start?” he asked, “Someone made you doubt yourself? Besides that jerk, Obi-Wan, I mean.”

I nodded weakly, “She called her Nepharia… I see her when I close my eyes… Darth Nepharia… She spoke to me and I couldn’t get away, and when she touched me I felt safe… I felt like I would have if I was in a mother’s arms. She had answers I needed… She still has them, she won’t tell me… She messed with my brain… I feel like I can’t think for myself…”

“I don’t know this Darth Nepharia… But I do know that it’s a rare person who gives away something for free… Think about what she wants from you, before you make any kind of decision. If she was a friend – or at least someone benevolent – she wouldn’t be trying to confuse you. And more importantly, don’t assume only she can answer your questions, whatever they are. I bet you already have the answers you seek.”

If you’ll excuse me… Oh what does it matter…

Nothing and Nothing,
Erifa Apoc

8 Comments:

Blogger Private Hudson said...

Jeez, what is it with you women? Here we had a wonderful date marred only by that unpleasant kicking at the end, but yet you go running off to him, What's Typho got that I don't?

12:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What's Typho got that I don't?

Mojo.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A larger gun, maybe?

4:36 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Try carrying a saber, guys. Chicks love lightsabers...

4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, DJK. ;)

I'll pass up the obvious (and crass) joke, Anakin. :D

8:11 PM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Actually, it wasn't a guy at all that sent her over the top -- it was another woman. So what do you guys think of that?

11:02 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Nephria, are you saying that Erifia is secretly in love with Aayla and this is her frustration comint to the because those feelings not being returned? Interesting

11:42 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Oh you bring your republic commander butt over here!

*Snap snap snap*

I'll... Oh... You'll get it!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home