Friday, January 19, 2007

Jabim: Part 2 (Erifia)

I was getting a little tired too. I laid my head down and took a nap. When I woke up. There was noise coming from back by the men. I walked towards the back, and I opened the door.

The men were sitting there playing cards. I smiled when they tried to hide all the cards, and pretend their were credits on the table.

“Got room for one more?” I asked.

They all raised their eyebrow in unison, and stared at me.

“I take that as a no?”

They shook their heads yes.

“Yes no, or no no, or yes yes?”

Three of them nodded yes, and two of them shook their head no. I sat down at the table, and they pulled in their hands, and redealt and reanted. I placed in some credit-coins too. I held my hand close to me.

I had three queens and two kings. I smiled. When the bet came around to me, I threw in some money. Finally it came to call, and when they called me, I folded. The highest hand besides my folded one was a low straight.

I let him pull in his pot. I was a millionaire. I didn’t need their money. So for awhile I kept folding. They were very happy. Now after a bit, deadweight ran out of money, and he decided to watch me instead of losing money he didn’t have.

I pulled up the next hand, I held it up so he could see, and I squeezed the cards out. Three fives, and two sixes. I tossed in money. When it came to call me, I folded again. Deadweight’s jaw dropped. He still didn’t know who I was. I was a little sad.

The winner pulled in the pot. I sighed, “Sorry boys, I’m out of cash.”

I walked away from the table as they were getting their hands. I went into the pilot’s seat, and I propped my leg up and meant to fall asleep again.

“Hey, General,” Deadweight said, “Why’d you fold your hands like that?”

“Because, I’ve got lots of money. You guys don’t make much.”

“WHAT?! You threw those games?! Why would anyone purposely lose? You really are a stupid mid-blood.”

“I heard the men call you Deadweight. Why is that?”

“Nothing that I’m going to share with a mid-blood. You couldn’t understand.”

“Okay, hopefully I will change your mind.”

Deadweight walked out of the room.

If you’ll excuse me, I’m feeling a little hurt…

XoXoXo,
Erifia Apoc

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

You're a rewal card shark, Erifia!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home