Sunday, January 21, 2007

Jabim: Part 3 (Erifia)

Yes, I'm wearing a new outfit.

When we arrived on Jabim I let the men sleep. It took me awhile to find a way down through the thunderclouds. Once I did, I set the ship down, and I set my sniper rifle on the pilot’s chair and I took off my sabers, and grenades.

I opened the door and took a step into the cool rain of Jabim. There was nothing like the rain to make me feel good or bad, respectively. I stood in its cool sprinkle, and I began to dance back and fourth on the pad.

As the rain hit me and I spun it flew off my lekkus, and they wiggled with me. I did a hand stand and I felt my hands engulfed in the water and the puddles. My lekkus dragged along the ground to, but they wiggled like snakes.

I pushed off with my hand and jumped in the air, and I landed on my butt several feet from where I jumped. It hurt a little. I laughed. My laughter filled the air. I laid down in the rain.

I winced every time it hit me in the eye, but I kept looking up and opening my eyes anyway. My lekkus all wiggled about. I felt someone watching me, and I sat up. I looked around, and the last place I thought someone would be is watching me from the transport.

Someone was… The whole company. I sighed heavily.

Deadweight jumped down off the ship, and he walked over to me, and he offered me his hand. I took it, and he pulled me up to him. I didn’t understand. He touched my face gently, stroking my cheek.

“You’re…” he said, with a smile, “You’re Tri’lek.”

He laughed heavily, and grabbed me around my spine and spun me around in the air with glee. He began to laugh and all the men came from the transport and crowded around me. They began to all run their fingers along me, as if they were blind, and I was an old friend they could remember from when they could see.

Several of them were running their fingers up and down my lekkus. I jumped, and they backed off.

“You guys really don’t want to do that.”

Captain Jerin spoke up, “Well, Tri’lek. Welcome back.”

The men all began to clap. I looked confused.

“Thanks boys, but come on, you didn’t think I could let you boys stay guarding guns, not when there are droids to kill, right?”

They all held their arms in the air, and they cheered, “For the Republic!”

I held my hand in the air, “For the Republic!”

If you’ll excuse me, I need to go change these clothes, alone,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Dont you just love it when people point what you are, as if you didnt know?

4:31 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Been there.
Singing the rain...just singing in rain.
Oh, you laying in the rain, not singing.
Close enough.
*nanner*

4:33 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

let the rain wash away your cares.

3:37 AM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

People always go with the crowd noise!

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home