Thursday, January 25, 2007

Jabim: Part 4 (Erifia)

The information that I received with the rest of the men was such. The CIS held up in an Ex-GAR base. They infiltrated the armorary and have been upgrading their guns using GAR technology. Now this went from being a mission for revenge, to being a mission to stop any of this technology getting to the main CIS army.

The men had been out of practice for some time. When the news came, they all paused and looked at me.

“You know guys,” I said, “I usually run in and hope for the best. But I am not going to do that with you guys. I’ve got to plan. I’ve got to think.”

Deadweight said, “So you’ve got no plan.”

“Of course not!” I said, “I have a plan, I just, don’t know what it is right now. How many of you can use a sniper rifle?”

No-one raised their hand.

“Good… Good.”

I sat down and I thought deeply.

“I need to go… I need to scout ahead.”

To get there I had to travel over the muddy Jabim ground, and I found myself covered in the stuff. It was good though. It was an insulator and at the same time a camouflage. The base in question was in the disputed territory nearby.

It was in a valley. Normally this would be a disadvantage, however, in this valley the room was particularly strong and it blew the rain up over the hill instead of falling straight down. It stung my face. I grabbed a large leaf, and I held it so I could look down. The droids had the base surrounded. There were ground cannons, and there were droids on each of them.

There were two droids to each door, and there was a CIS Transport ship sitting on top of the armory. They also had five heat sensors surrounding it. Someone knew I was coming. I want to know who.

Whoever it was had three Magna Guards patrolling the base in non-delay intervals. My mind began to formulate something. Some plan. It would use the natural form of the valley against them.

I went back to the landing pad, covered in mud. There was fire everywhere and debris. I freaked. Tears fell down my eyes and I wailed. I began to run in search of the men. There were no corpses and that made me hopeful. I found several of their blasters laying around.

There was evidence of bombs. Thermals. But there would be ash of the men. I knelt down in the debris. I withdrew my sabers and held them. Not only did those bots take my men. They took my sniper rifle.

If you’ll excuse me, PAY! THEY WILL PAY!

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Eck! All of them?

9:47 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Are more upset over the men or the sniper rifle? I kid.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Jardena said...

Bummer.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's a lot of paying!

8:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home